• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Item wont come up when opened to vault screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2013-08-23 at 11.37.06 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	849.2 KB
ID:	1739376After the new maintenance on 08/22/13,whenever i go to vault to take something out or put a valuable item in the number of the item(s) doesn't come up and it happened right after maintenance. I've tried to download new flash player but the same thing just keeps happening even on other accounts. Is is something wrong with my laptop or is it because of r2games
    Last edited by DeathxXxThexXxKi; 08-23-2013, 10:51 AM.

Well its working fine for me, can you try a new browser?
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

i cant use a different browser because i play on a chrome laptop by google :/ so i wanna know if its somethign with r2 and if it will be fixed by next maintence

Comment

I'm using chrome currently and that is not happening to me.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

This happens to me quite frequently but if you drag your item the number will then appear, this also happens to me in my Inventory too. (I use Mozilla)

Comment

I just tested this myself and could not replicate the issue you are currently experiencing. Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies/cache/history?
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

yes i have cleared my cookies and cache and even did a system restore on my laptop.

And also whenever i try trading to another player it will work for a few seconds then once i click ready it will freeze :/ and this started happening a few hours after the thing with the items in vault
              Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-24-2013, 04:52 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

This is common, the issue is not the game, but the Flash player, and your RAM usage.
                Easily replicate-able.

A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
                X