Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM... im mad right now. what is the point with this Blessings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM... im mad right now. what is the point with this Blessings?

i spended crystals on it. but the owner of these blessings cant even use this themselves??? what's the point of learning this skills and wasting crystals and money to have this buffs if youre character himself cant use it??? =

This event is rubbish

Comment

it hasnt prepared completely maybe

Comment

please GM let us use the buffs our selves... thats a whole lot of reason for us to spend crystals on those buffs =(

Comment

Originally posted by paepae3 View Post
          please GM let us use the buffs our selves... thats a whole lot of reason for us to spend crystals on those buffs =(
          the higher lvl buffs work on urselve

Comment

what about those simple buffs like 20% increas in str. but only others can enjoy it... please make it self buff too . . . plsss =(

Comment

Just find someone else who has the buff you want and buy it from them.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Just find someone else who has the buff you want and buy it from them.
                what if everyone thinks like that memory like if everyone thought if i want the buff then getting from others is all i have to do then nobody will spend crystals on getting the buff and everyone will be hoping for others to sell it which will result is NOT HAPPENING
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Keep in mind that the very last skill located in Devotee allows you to buff yourself - which most likely is the likely stats you've viewed in the Goddess System Guide created by Pat.

That will allow you to buff yourselves once you've reached that point in the game.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Im pretty sure you cant get that buff without getting all of the previous ones to lvl 5. And in order to do that, you have to have crystals. Which means that non-cashers cannot get this last buff.

Question though, it says you need to become a Devotee in order to get the last thing of buffs, but i cant find anywhere that tells how to get to be a devotee.. So how do you get to that lvl? :P
                    Last edited by Brian21; 08-24-2012, 04:49 PM.
                    IGN: (S6)Brian21
                    Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                    Honor: Archduke
                    Lvl: Scion 85
                    Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                    Guild: (S6)Athena
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Brian21 View Post
                      Im pretty sure you cant get that buff without getting all of the previous ones to lvl 5. And in order to do that, you have to have crystals. Which means that non-cashers cannot get this last buff.

Question though, it says you need to become a Devotee in order to get the last thing of buffs, but i cant find anywhere that tells how to get to be a devotee.. So how do you get to that lvl? :P
                      When you advance to a Votary, it will tell you the requirements to become a Devotee.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Brian21 View Post

You would visit the wishing well, select goddess belief, then the goddess you original chose, there you will have the option to upgrade. You need 2 blessings from the previous tier to progress to the next, and the specific blessings required are listed when you try to upgrade to the next belief.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

my guess is spend more money on crystal

Comment

me and my friend just got the same goddess and we are upgrading the buffs at a same pace, we buy the buffs off each other so we dont spend any charm in a sense, so its like we are buffing ourselves

Comment

Working...
                            X