AFK bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK bug

When i trigger the AFK mode, and when it starts to kill monsters by itself. after a couple of minutes my character just pauses like its stuck and doesnt kill monsters anymore. is this some kind of bug or something. please help me fix it, because it also wastes my exp tokens.

bugged monster. change instance

Comment

i dont think that will solve the problem because i tried it already, every instances and in different places.

Comment

Moving somewhere else isn't fixing it? That's the usual workaround for this issue..

Please try clearing your flash cache (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699), and try again.

If it's still not working for you, provide a screenshot that includes your minimap and afk panel at a place you are getting stuck, please.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you very much! its fixed now. cleared the flash cache thingy thing.

Comment

Mind if you tell me where you're farming? If it's the map that looks like Avernal then that happens because it selected something outside of the box, and AFK mode isn't smart enough to move to the teleporter.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: S66
            Class: Knight - Protection
            Name: SlainAgain
            Soul: N/A
            Mount: N/A
            Wings: N/A
            Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

wait i have another problem on my other account. the mods asked for my ip of computer on my registration ip but i dont have that computer already in me, which i told to them too but until now they didnt replied.

Comment

I don't see why they would be asking for the computer IP, when the system only sees your internet IP. Are you still in the same location with the same ISP as you were when you registered your account?

The hardest part about providing the registration IP is sometimes you've been here a while and things change. I've been here 2 years and my current IP is 3 times removed from my registration IP. If this is the case for you, give them the location you were in when you registered the account (be exact with the city/state/province/country).
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why can not I enter my server he always do Infinity and it all ways stock there and never continue the loading. please help me to fix this problem i want to play soon

Comment

Originally posted by Demu.nex(LasSy) View Post
                    wait i have another problem on my other account. the mods asked for my ip of computer on my registration ip but i dont have that computer already in me, which i told to them too but until now they didnt replied.
                    Must've been someone else trying to get ahold of your information (if it wasn't ask in tickets, it might be an impersonator, so beware).

On topic, simple solution for the long pause when afk, just add your basic attack into your Skills box in the menu. (Unless it is a stucked mobs, then tough luck. switch instance)
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

The simplest fix for this bug is to just put a skill with no cooldown, or a really quick cooldown, into your afk. Don't leave it empty.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

like squintina said, put a skill in the afk mode. had the same problem for months until i put the normal attack in afk mode. no bug/pause since then
                        IGN: (S58)Jin
                        Class: Hybrid Knight
                        Server: Holorn Cliff
                        Plane: lvl 140+ Eidolon

It's who you ARE, not who you TRY to be

Comment

Working...
                        X