• Show
Clear All

• new pvp server please

when is the release of 59th server pvp?
    \

Originally posted by youkugekki View Post
    when is the release of 59th server pvp?
    \
    can you pleeeaasseee STOP posting about this matter , you can wait and look up on the forum if they're launching any server .-.
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
      can you pleeeaasseee STOP posting about this matter , you can wait and look up on the forum if they're launching any server .-.
      Just dont read the post if u saw the title is new server. Thats easy right? Let other player post their interest.

Comment

lol owned ur right derick he does have the right to post!! what he wants

Comment

It's better if you keep 1 opinion/idea in 1 thread. I mean, there's like 25 "new server pls" topics out there, asking for S65. People could've just read the mod's response to them, but they just went ahead and kept on spamming until they get a new server.

This topic is one of those. If there are 200 posts about "How to train your Jinkydinky" and you just make your own topic "How do I train my jikygiky idk how" you could have had used the search function to avoid these repeated threads.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

just asking idiots -_- if u dont want this post , dont just READ this and why click this if u dont want? go ***** your self

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
              It's better if you keep 1 opinion/idea in 1 thread. I mean, there's like 25 "new server pls" topics out there, asking for S65. People could've just read the mod's response to them, but they just went ahead and kept on spamming until they get a new server.

This topic is one of those. If there are 200 posts about "How to train your Jinkydinky" and you just make your own topic "How do I train my jikygiky idk how" you could have had used the search function to avoid these repeated threads.
              ?? like i'd know that their are others that asked the same question alot?

Comment

Originally posted by sirderick View Post
                Just dont read the post if u saw the title is new server. Thats easy right? Let other player post their interest.
                probably , you're ryt , everyone is allowed to post anything here , FOR SOMEONE READING THIS AND DOESNT LIKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS , just dont read this post idiot

for someone who understand these and is for mira , URUSAI

Comment

?? like i'd know that their are others that asked the same question alot?
                  just asking idiots -_- if u dont want this post , dont just READ this and why click this if u dont want? go ***** your self
                  First quote: There is something called a Search tool? I can ask on the forums, "any good build for rogues", or I can go to the 100's of guides that I can either find in categories or use the search tool. It really helps keep repeated threads away. -cough- *this thread* -cough-

As for the second quote: What the heck? No need to be so sensitive. It's a thread, not your girlfriend.... Nothing wrong with putting your opinion in there too.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: S66
                  Class: Knight - Protection
                  Name: SlainAgain
                  Soul: N/A
                  Mount: N/A
                  Wings: N/A
                  Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

i hate new servers THEY always cause terrible lag
                    Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Keep this thread civil or I will delete the whole thing.
                      &yes it is respectful of forums to use the search tool&not make multiple threads over and over or they will get merged etc.
                      There are thousands and thousands of players, many of them have asked same questions etc before. so please use search function next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X