Back Pack and USELESS stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Pack and USELESS stuff

Ive been a newbie for quite sometime now and one of the Biggest issues for noobs like me is making the most out of your backpack for farming items and selling them to NPCs to earn coins. But the problem lies with useless items which newbies like me dont know wether it is needed in completing quests or better thrown out to free inventory spaces.

and if these are really useless, why do monsters drop 'em?

example:
    gentiana
    teddy bear (loot from barbarian)
    roses
    armorage grass

is there someone who can provide me with an intelligent answer to this?

thanks!!! this would really help newbies in prioritizing items and maximizing the use of our inventories.

those drops are for quest... even if u dont have the quest that requires this items, the mobs will always drop it... thats why you can choose not to pick items in ur afk mode...

Comment

yeah the crystal roses and teddy bears are from the valentines event. those items shouldve been removed from the game after the event even if they plan to use them next year, its a waste of space and really pisses off new players. they cant even be sold either. pretty ignorant of r2, but hey. nothing new.

Comment

Didn't hurt me throwing them constantly, besides you will outgrew those spots and need to move anywhere else somehow. What annoys me is the fruit thingy.
        "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
          Didn't hurt me throwing them constantly, besides you will outgrew those spots and need to move anywhere else somehow. What annoys me is the fruit thingy.

ya easy solution is to tell it to only pick up blue grade items in afk or higher for the noob items. some of the noob items are worth couple silver. used to afk in those area's an generate bunch silver really quick.

Comment

Working...
          X