Time to increased Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to increased Vault

With the addition of all the new quests (especially Fruit) it's time to increase the vault and add an additional page - PLEASE!

Yes, I totally agree with this. Just by increasing inventory won't be enough as most people don't want all pages taken up by those damned fruits x.x
    I ended up so annoyed at them that I simply deleted every single item as it ate up all space.

So I totally second on more vault space.

Comment

Yeah 5 more vault pages with 4 or so free Vault Expanders
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Do you think when they increase inventory slots they did not thought about increasing the vault too? Of course they did but timing is everything, if they increased vault slots the same time they increased inventory slots then not much people would want to cash pack expanders and used the guild contro points to get free vault slots. Truth be told, that's how the money system works but just sit tight vault slots is near.

Comment

That's what I figured too. But the point still, needed to be made

Comment

As it has been discussed in the past, we will not be having a third vault page until the original version provides R2 the patch (as stated by MemoryLane) to put onto our version.

Can we just ask for it? No, it doesn't work that way.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

you can send a ticket

Comment

can we get pack expander through guild contribution point than please..... if full version wont be on..
                cause i m quitting going to WOW before full version coming

Comment

Working...
                X