add more classes fairy and monk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add more classes fairy and monk

we know crystal saga is best game? but if gm add two classes like fairy and monk the crystal saga was absolutelly very good game

LoL

Originally posted by markheartfire10 View Post
    we know crystal saga is best game? but if gm add two classes like fairy and monk the crystal saga was absolutelly very good game
    I want the new char is Gunner or Wizard!

Comment

moderator and gm reply in thread

Comment

i would like to suggest GM/R2 to add BeastMaster job/Class into CS..
        Aim high
        Shoot low

Comment

I think this "Beastmaster" will be implemented but not in the near future since it just got out from china version which is the root version of CS. Just an opinion though...
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

crystal saga is like a fairy tale there is nothing advenced in technology
            Level: Scion 63+
            IGN: (S28)Destroyer
            Guild: Imperium
            Server: Bloodfang Village
            Soul: 475
            Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
            Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

markheartfire, Reality Squared Games merely publishes the game, not implement new things for it.
              When we get new classes, it will be when the original developers of the game decide to make new classes and then give us the new classes in the future.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I think everyone should shut up about the new classes.We'll get them eventually.
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

maybe a beast tamer class?

Comment

Yes, more newer pixie pets. We've stuck on lvl6 for a while, need 7 &8th pixie. 8th pixie might need super PUCs

Comment

there is another version of crystal saga called Crystal ****** i cant say the name on here, but it is basically the same thing as crystal saga with a 6th class called bestmaster. They are annoying to fight since that call summon there beast in places like sengolia and dragon spine. So they dont need to spend money buying pets since there summoned animals can be pretty op.

*Since they can summom.....sorry for the bad grammar derp
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-12-2013, 01:19 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

guys i think u people got a mental defect . this not Ragnarak that soulmaker , crecentia , alter class will come dont think that.This is CS and that is Ragnarok.but if , beast master , assasin , monk , wiz , sorc ,warrior and if noel class comes then it will not be a bad idea . i hope gm can make a ninja
                        if new class come then i will do

wiateria589 u should shut the door of your mouth in this new class discussing thread , if u are against it.
                        Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-12-2013, 01:18 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
                        Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                        Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                        Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

in saga of heroes(its almoust the same with CS ) u get a beastmaster class and its not so powerful
                          IGN:Ecchi
                          Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
                          Class:whatever i feel like playing
                          Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
                          Plane:mortal
                          Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

Both the versions are different in regards of stats, anyways.
                            The Beastmaster class may be stronger in our version than it is in their version or it could be weaker.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

a new class would be kind of cool, but im sticking with my priest

I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL!!!!! hahahaha even you BrotherVT bring on your rouge hehe

wait do moderators get some sort of special bonus or something or do we fight mono y mono
                              Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-12-2013, 01:18 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Working...
                              X