Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast & attack speed with priest

I'm a priest and I use Improved Blood Beam Lv. 1 as my default skill
    Does Attack/Cast Speed effect the skill to make me cast/attack it faster or is it useless?
    If it does effect, how do I increase my attack/cast speed higher without cashing?

there are many ways on increasing ur attack speed without cashing... 1.lvling up, if u lvl u get points added to ur attack spped and cast speed.. 2.gem, u can socket gems into ur equipment....

Comment

yes of course just upgrade your soul there is casting and atk speed effect in void and light soul

Comment

Blessings via charm
        Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Look at how the priest is atking and you will know if it's atking or casting. When they use atk, they usually just do the skill while pushing the staff forward, this speed can be increased using pink diamond gems. For casting it usually takes time, they holds the staff upward and sometimes an aura is displayed then the skill is activated, this speed can also be increased using kyanite gems.

PS: Blood beam only using attack speed so if you want to increase that one skill you need to get shiny gem coupons can exchange them for pink diamond gems.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannyhanad View Post
            there are many ways on increasing ur attack speed without cashing... 1.lvling up, if u lvl u get points added to ur attack spped and cast speed.. 2.gem, u can socket gems into ur equipment....
            No, you cannot increase atk/cast speed via points you gain leveling.

As a priest, you can only increase atk speed in the following ways:
            Soul
            Equipment such as legendary tier gloves and zodiac sword
            Cash clothes
            Buffs such as demonic gift proc, blood blade proc, goddess blessing (light)
            And atk speed (Pink Diamond) in your ring equip that is lv 81+

about attack/cast speed:
            Your attack speed modifier affects all your skills duration, in other words, how long it takes your character to do the skill animation.
            Cast speed only affects the time required to actually cast skills such as heal skills (EXCLUDING sacred space)
            For priests default attack blood beam, every 5% attack speed you gain is worth 3 more attacks per minute
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Priest is not a good class to start of with unless you are planning to uber cash.
              If want to play with a Paladin type class then try ranger instead.
              Youu get the measly heals, but better attacks and range.

Comment

I should say something here since i have been playing as a Priest for over a year now.

1. Yes you can increase the attack speed of blood beam and your basic attack by upgraded your soul, pink diamonds, and goddess blessings
                2. You don't need to be a cash player to make an op priest, you just need to know how to set your skills, they are like knights in a way they start oot pretty weak but later will be very op
                Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

Lol bunch of newblets ... priests are the easiest class to play with in the whole game ... especially if your a healer ... your always wanted for events ...
                  ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                  ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                  ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                  ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

When thinking about cast and attack speed, you should really be thinking about grind time. The effects of 5% etc are so low in a single cast/attack that it is minute. Where it counts to upgrade your cast/attack is in grinding AFK Mode for hours, here imagine a usual 1 hour grind taking only 50 minutes to achieve. This is where it really comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
                      Lol bunch of newblets ... priests are the easiest class to play with in the whole game
                      xDD Sorry dude, but you just made my day.
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

as far as i know
                        blood = how much ur attack speed
                        holy = always 1 sec casting time
                        IGN : Tama
                        Server : s60 Exigentbluff
                        Job : Priest hybrid
                        Guild : MerahPutih

Comment

Originally posted by TamaIII View Post
                          as far as i know
                          blood = how much ur attack speed
                          holy = always 1 sec casting time
                          Blood or Holy Tree skills have nothing to do with this. It is the animation times which are affected.
                          For skills with greater casting time (i.e., greater than 0 sec) it is better to have higher casting speed. For example, Light Heal takes a 1.5 sec casting time. If you get, say 4 Immaculate Kyanite Gems (thus increasing the Casting Speed by 60%), it would come down to about 0.6 sec.

Attack speed refers to the delay between successive attacks (or attack animation :P). It affects the "duration" of the skills - usually the default skills. Take, for example, the Blood Beam. It has a duration of 1 second. Increasing the attack speed will shorten the delay between successive attacks. In this case, 4 Immaculate Pink Diamond Gems (increases attack by 60%) will lower it to 0.4 seconds. You can get in more attacks this way.
                          This is the reason rogues get in so many attacks and why most priests flounder since they don't invest in attack speed and, thus, fail to survive longer and deal more damage over time.
                          IGN: JonathanSc
                          Server: [S12] Spirit Temple
                          Guild: Crusaders
                          Class: Hunter
                          BR:72960

Comment

So if i increase my att speed (i use blood beam) will it be faster ?
                            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

IGN: Soekarno
                              Class: Paladin
                              Server: S.41 Wyrm's Gorge
                              Guild: Epic

Comment