Obviously I'm new so...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously I'm new so...

I can't figure out how to log into my character? Does that make any sense? I click on a server and it takes me to Create a Character page, but I was level 18 last night and I just don't know if I am doing something wrong?

Well, every server has different charchters. Your charchters are server bound meaning they can be used on the specific server they are made on. Hope that helps.
    Also, try to see which server you made your charchter in (check history and yesterday and see what link you had gone like http://cs.r2games.com/game/play/?server=48) and visit that one
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

Check if its the same server that you were last night.

Comment

Well I did not even think about that. Thank you guys very much! ^^ I will go try it

Comment

Hello, I had the same problem, but as I naviguated "in private", I can't look in the history. And stupidly, I forgot to look at the server I logged on... --' Is there any place where I can find on which server I'm registered ? (If not, I will just look all servers, but it could be very long...)

Comment

Well to make things easier, try and remember one key point.

Was it a PvP East or West or PvE East or West?

Did you click on the suggested server?
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Hum, they didn't suggest any server, and it was the first time I played such a game, so I was a little bit lost, but it's OK. I don't think I can find it again, so I created new characters and noticed which servers they were on. Thanks for the advices though.

Comment

If you logged in originally with facebook, it picks the newest server available for you. To log into an existing character, go to cs.r2games.com and log in with your facebook email address and the password you created an account on the game with. From there, use the New and Hot icons next to the servers- your character should be on one of those.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X