Where are my crystals???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my crystals???

I just buy 1000 crystals with ultimate pay ( paysavecard ) but there is no crystals on crystal saga ! what do i have to do now?? HELP

Originally posted by OpTiiC_H3CZ View Post
    I just buy 1000 crystals with ultimate pay ( paysavecard ) but there is no crystals on crystal saga ! what do i have to do now?? HELP
    file a ticket with the 18 digit order # in your R2 account order history page please, if have issues getting ticket resolved please post ticket #

Comment

Thanks for your fast reply !

Comment

Is that an epidemic?
        If strength is justice, powerlessness is a prejudice

Comment

you know what im so disappointed with you guys behind this little game. i have the same issue right now and the first thing i did 5hours ago was to file ticket. awhile ago about 6 or 7 pm (SERVER TIME S64) I recharged 500 crystal ($4.99)for the first time using my girlfriend's mastercard. I was directed in a window where im supposed to fill the payment details which i did. after that i was directed to a window that states that my payment was successful and i even got an e-mail from skrill.com (screenshot attached with the ticket).. But where the heck is my crystal? I thought it will be an instantanious crystal for my account but Im waiting for so long now. you guys didnt answer any of my posts in the my ticket its been 5hours now. If it wasnt to my searching skills i wont able to know that i can check the account order # from my account page in r2games.com.. NO ONE FROM YOU GUYS HELPED ME WITH THAT YOU KNOW? now i have the order # please answer my ticket. i will be submitting another ticket now with the valid transaction number. ITS 3:29am now SERVER TIME and still no crystals. TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS WILL REPLY I WILL BE ATTATCHING ALL THE SCREEN SHOT INCLUDING THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION, ACCOUNT # AND MY IN GAME SCREEN SHOT SHOWING STILL NO CRYSTALS (YOU CAN CHECK THE QUARTERMASTER IN STARGLADE TO CHECK THAT STILL NO CRYSTAL POINTS ON THE "PAYS TO CONSUME" EVENT TO PROVE THAT IM DONT SPEND ANY OF CRYSTALS JUST INCASE YOU GUYS SUSPECT ME). I havent sleep yet you know? THIS IS THE TICKET NUMBER OF THE PREVIOUS TICKET (203180) SO MIND IF YOU READ MY POST TICKET?

Comment

Originally posted by R22584475 View Post
            you know what im so disappointed with you guys behind this little game. i have the same issue right now and the first thing i did 5hours ago was to file ticket. awhile ago about 6 or 7 pm (SERVER TIME S64) I recharged 500 crystal ($4.99)for the first time using my girlfriend's mastercard. I was directed in a window where im supposed to fill the payment details which i did. after that i was directed to a window that states that my payment was successful and i even got an e-mail from skrill.com (screenshot attached with the ticket).. But where the heck is my crystal? I thought it will be an instantanious crystal for my account but Im waiting for so long now. you guys didnt answer any of my posts in the my ticket its been 5hours now. If it wasnt to my searching skills i wont able to know that i can check the account order # from my account page in r2games.com.. NO ONE FROM YOU GUYS HELPED ME WITH THAT YOU KNOW? now i have the order # please answer my ticket. i will be submitting another ticket now with the valid transaction number. ITS 3:29am now SERVER TIME and still no crystals. TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS WILL REPLY I WILL BE ATTATCHING ALL THE SCREEN SHOT INCLUDING THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION, ACCOUNT # AND MY IN GAME SCREEN SHOT SHOWING STILL NO CRYSTALS (YOU CAN CHECK THE QUARTERMASTER IN STARGLADE TO CHECK THAT STILL NO CRYSTAL POINTS ON THE "PAYS TO CONSUME" EVENT TO PROVE THAT IM DONT SPEND ANY OF CRYSTALS JUST INCASE YOU GUYS SUSPECT ME). I havent sleep yet you know? THIS IS THE TICKET NUMBER OF THE PREVIOUS TICKET (203180) SO MIND IF YOU READ MY POST TICKET?

have asked for someone to look into your ticket, please keep it to the one ticket &update that one. making more will just complicate the situation.
            if its your first recharge, you might have to wait 12 hours. if still having issues let me know, I've ran into similar myself its usually a verification process

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

have asked for someone to look into your ticket, please keep it to the one ticket &update that one. making more will just complicate the situation.
              if its your first recharge, you might have to wait 12 hours. if still having issues let me know, I've ran into similar myself its usually a verification process
              yeah i understand that but the thing that i was so furious of was the fact that NO ONE even answer or post on my ticket for 5 hours. i was hoping for some kind of reply to atleast lessen my frustration but NO ONE replied. but thank you for this you gave me a little hope for me to stay with this game. im hoping that this issue will be resolved asap.

PS. i recharged crystal because i really want the first payment pack promo for the baby angel and pack and vault expander, so im expecting it to be in my inventory soon. THANK YOU. BTW MY NEW TICKET NUMBER IS 365571

Comment

UPDATE AS OF 11:20am (about 16hours after crystal recharge)

I still dont have my crystals. I thought it will just be 12hours for first time recharge like me? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I NEED MY CRYSTAL RIGHT NOW AND DONT GIVE ME THIS FIRST IMPRESSION IN TERMS OF CRYSTAL RECHARGE. This is worse than i thought. i provided all the neccessary details and information you guys needed. i even attached a bunch of screenshots. Oh come on please give my crystal and my first payment pack. please. PLEASE READ MY TICKET POSTS PLEASE. UP UNTIL NOW NO ONE IS REPLYING IN MY TICKET POST SO ITS GETTING MORE FRUSTRATING FOR ME. OMG. please. JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WILL YA GUYS?

1st TICKET: #203180
                2nd TICKET (UPDATED): #365571
                Last edited by R22584475; 09-19-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

if you guys keep ignoring me im afraid i have to conduct some legal matters here. and dont ever say to me that "ITS JUST $5 because nowadays every CENT counts!!! i posted on a bunch of forums now including general support of r2games but no one is viewing my thread. yeah yeah keep it up. ignore me guys

Comment

if its ur first recharge u have to wait 24 hours .

and don't worry mate u will receive them sooner or later
                    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                      if its ur first recharge u have to wait 24 hours .

and don't worry mate u will receive them sooner or later
                      now its 24 hours? to who am i suppose to believe now? the moderator said its 12. now its 24. oh come on.. dont get me wrong im not mad at you or something. i just want my crystal and the first payment pack they promise. if its 12 or 24 hours they should include that on their terms when charging real money from players.

Comment

if you guys keep ignoring me im afraid i have to conduct some legal matters here. and dont ever say to me that "ITS JUST $5 because nowadays every CENT counts!!! i posted on a bunch of forums now including general support of r2games but no one is viewing my thread. yeah yeah keep it up. ignore me guys

personally I stay awake more then 24 hrs at a time doing this stuff. sometimes I sleep. yes I'm a robot. but I have battery's that need to be recharged every once in a while. &this is first thing I chose to go to on forum when just waking up 3-4 min ago
                        if you intend to go the legal route -if there are anymore mentions of legal things- I will stop helping& I will not be able to assist you further. I have sent your ticket #'s in for assistance again. please be patient.
                        now its 24 hours? to who am i suppose to believe now? the moderator said its 12. now its 24. oh come on.. dont get me wrong im not mad at you or something. i just want my crystal and the first payment pack they promise. if its 12 or 24 hours they should include that on their terms when charging real money from players.
                        both. it really depends. it can take 12, 24, or 48. varies per situation. I've had to get white listed before and that took a few days
                        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-19-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

like i said just hang in there for sometime and leave ur char online. thats what i did when i recharged for the first time^^

u will receive them !
                          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

you know what im a bit speechless right now.. i dunno if this is happiness but one thing im sure of is im so grateful to you guys. maybe i dont care whether its a positive or negative comment all i care is there are bunch of people that still care for this issue. maybe its because of whole stressful day pressing f5 (reload) of forum pages and tickets hoping for somebody to symphatize or better yet help me with this issue. im just glad you guys replied. LOL. well i hope i receive my crystal and first payment package sooner or later. 24hours it is.

Comment

you know what im a bit speechless right now.. i dunno if this is happiness but one thing im sure of is im so grateful to you guys. maybe i dont care whether its a positive or negative comment all i care is there are bunch of people that still care for this issue. maybe its because of whole stressful day pressing f5 (reload) of forum pages and tickets hoping for somebody to symphatize or better yet help me with this issue. im just glad you guys replied. LOL. well i hope i receive my crystal and first payment package sooner or later. 24hours it is.
                              check your inventory please, been informed your order was sent hope have fun playing! if have anymore issues feel free to contact us

Comment

Working...
                              X