Token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Token

why is this event of token really **** me off, is this another stupid jokes of r2, so people will quit cs, what is happening with R2 this day, out of idea(mind)..

every events are useful.. the tokens that u get is very important.. u can exchange 1 token for 2 EW or 1Gmut... for me that is very useful.. dont know about other players this days...

Comment

i love token
      but i really wish people will quit cs
      less people less lag
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i got many g.mut from tokens

Comment

I've missed events for probably the last month to two+. which prob = a few hundred to a thousand soul shards or other things. also missed the anniversary thing that gave a bunch of soul shards etc etc. my chars could have really used those.

so if choose to not do the event or miss it, you'll end up like me. still first aura, no soul change in months. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
          if have suggestions to improve the game, can find the suggestion &feedback section in my signature, feel free to use it. please keep threads civil, even when they are directed at R2.

Comment

Tokens are grate another 27tokens and ill take my costume
            IGN:Ecchi
            Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
            Class:whatever i feel like playing
            Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
            Plane:mortal
            Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

Originally posted by ciannyhanad View Post
              every events are useful.. the tokens that u get is very important.. u can exchange 1 token for 2 EW or 1Gmut... for me that is very useful.. dont know about other players this days...
              Agree...
              I wish it will stay forever lol.
              The tokens can be exchanged into Costume Set and Even, the Anniversary Alicorn that I want <3 :3
              When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
              Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
              Server: (S22) Tyria Village
              Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
              Plane: Scion
              Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

need 8 more tokken and i have free costume

Comment

You can exchange the tokens for whatever u need or want, a lot better than random stuff like blessed stones or bound hwings...

Comment

see??? there are many who needs tokens.. if u dont need them throw them or something else

Comment

good for you guys, who live in the west....

Comment

Grr. i understand. 1 player on L3 another on L4 another on L5 = Great , cheers for killing all the invasion force in under 1 minute. We salute you -- NOT !! These tokens are going to a very select few, this event is not for the community, but it divides it. 1 minute sengolias 1 minute invasion, some rethinking needs to be done.

That clown event was a fail too. why not have a cap on either the damage sustained by an invader or a cap on the amount of tokens you may collect per 2 hour episode. Anything is better than mooching on over to Starglade once the announcement is made, to find no invaders anywhere. Oh except the one which is stuck behing the quartermaster, to poke fun at all those who never got to see a fight

Comment

plus, this token not for just a week or so, its last since summer, too bad no summer here..i did post some suggestion, but its been 4 month since then, i dont think its gonna happen since r2 has too mny games too update everydays/weeks

Comment

Working...
                          X