how to earn gold ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to earn gold ?

i always earn 50g a day in farming but how can i expand my earning in gold per day?

i just earn 5-10G (

Comment

Originally posted by R22909010 View Post
      i always earn 50g a day in farming but how can i expand my earning in gold per day?
      use alts and let them farm pc , attend warriors trial and other thing that you can get money from
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

They have a few events that can be great gold making like chambers of fate and island of blessing.
        server: (s41)Amethysy
        IGN: (s41)samurai
        Class: Fire Mage
        Level:146 (eidolon)
        Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
        Wife: (s41)Carrastila
        Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Get to lvl 45 characters and get battle mount to exchange for 28xGMuTs. Sell them and tadaa, you f ing rich. Keep doing and you even f ng rich XD
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

spend a crystal
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

you can earn many money most likely from "events"

Comment

just play normally and do delievery quest and seed of life for easy and fast money

Comment

Do some scam teknik.

Gems, purified crystal, hwing are the base source on making golds. Buy and Sell is also good.
                  IGN:
                  Level: 140
                  Class: Int Rogue
                  Plane: Mortal
                  Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

agree to scam teknik

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
                      Get to lvl 45 characters and get battle mount to exchange for 28xGMuTs. Sell them and tadaa, you f ing rich. Keep doing and you even f ng rich XD
                      stupidest thing I heard all day...I rather use em than sell em, and do you know how much time to make a level 45??I see you don't...My best option is make lvl 35 alts, earn about 1p and do CoF with alts...chances are you double or triple your 1p investment.

Comment

Originally posted by DX0002 View Post
                        stupidest thing I heard all day...I rather use em than sell em, and do you know how much time to make a level 45??I see you don't...My best option is make lvl 35 alts, earn about 1p and do CoF with alts...chances are you double or triple your 1p investment.
                        Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa that may sounds stupid to you but for someone like him/her, it worth doing as he is just trying out the game. And do you know it also takes time to get to lvl 35? And cof require golds which is what he needs. And for him, it not worth doing cof with alts, as there is mobs he/she can't defeats but only chest/bag to grab and chances are, people might already took them or just bad luck not getting it when entering the chest room.
                        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

buy and sell... i also do it sometimes....

Comment

chambers of fate and alts for indigo blight
                            Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
                              Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa that may sounds stupid to you but for someone like him/her, it worth doing as he is just trying out the game. And do you know it also takes time to get to lvl 35? And cof require golds which is what he needs. And for him, it not worth doing cof with alts, as there is mobs he/she can't defeats but only chest/bag to grab and chances are, people might already took them or just bad luck not getting it when entering the chest room.
                              bad days i get 1.20p, good days 3p, easy gold everyday...thats everyday not every week. Tell me which is better for starters..leveling lvl 35's wont also take a day just a couple of hours unlike lvl 45 dummy! Thats what you call easy gold..
                              Last edited by DX0001; 10-06-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X