Haven't been getting rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been getting rewards

Alright, so I've done a few things, like the Warrior's Trail (This one the most) and some guild quests, and it just hasn't been giving me the rewards. I've done the Warrior's Trail 3 times, and didn't get any of the rewards. The time I did, and I got MUTS, I then didn't get any lucky stars when it failed. For guild quests, sometimes, I wouldn't get any honor or contribution after completing a quest. Is there some bug going around? I talked with another person from my server, the newest one, and he said he didn't get the rewards from the Warrior's Trail too once.

From what I've heard and seen of and experienced, it will be based off your internet connectivity. I've heard of players who had checked the correct answer, however, they did not get the point for it due to lag.
    There are others who finished quiz but did not receive their rewards, either.
    Some people found the rewards in their temporary storage.
    As for Guild Quests, I haven't heard of anyone experiencing an issue, especially with the new server.
    If this is an everyday issue, then you may feel free to record a video when turning in a GQ or something showing that you are not obtaining the honor from it and what not and then filing a ticket about it.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Alright, thank you! I think it may be my internet, because it's so slow, but so far, the guild thing hasn't happened within the last day, it happened during the week. Anyway, thanks for your help!

Comment

ya.. mostly its because of ur internet connection.. there are no buggs like that

Comment

Yes! it happened to me too. In warriors trial, i didnt get my EW boundx2 and MCx5... And another issue.... My pixie. Is a dreamora pixie, and i "upgraded" it twice. But here is only 10%! 10% is the percentual i got from my first try, so, my second one has been...Ignored? "/
          Class : TANKER Knight
          Name : (S34)Capo
          Server : (S34)Void Encampment
          Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
          Honor : Archduke
          Wife : (S34)Bia
          Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
          Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

Working...
          X