Problem with bots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with bots

So how the heck do we go about banning bots. I know there is no human on these characters, I see them running to the exact same cords, stopping there, flashing from instance 1-5 rapidly at all the zodiac spawn points, if you kill 1, they dont even sit for ress, they just vanish as soon as their hp hits 0 and suddenly come strolling back in to the exact same place and repeat. They do not attack back, they do not talk, they just farm zodiac bosses nonstop with an army of around level 50 mortal priests
    IGN: (S59)Daera
    Server: S59 Floran Everglades
    Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
    Plane: Scion lvl 90
    Mount: Battle Bear
    Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
    Guild: (S57)Elysium

i have the same problem too, the only solution there is to kill them. Even i have a red name i can stealth to prevent others to kill me
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Thats what I do but if I do I will have a pk lvl 99 in a heart beat

Comment

it depends on the bot, ex. after i kill the 5 bot in cragstone they wont comeback, they will back after i kill them, sometimes they try to kill me because of red name, to bad i using a rogue ( stealth )
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

I love my rogue. I just turn on afk with stealth set to reuse every minute so im never visible and will just camp zodiac

Comment

Yeah. I kind of have that problem on my server also. But since I'm on a PvE one, I can't kill them. Though I do kill faster so if I camp I auto get. But for the most part it's just annoying waiting 30 minutes or so for the boss to respawn because the bots kill, collect, and then sell through the mall site.
            Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
            IGN: Silverblitz
            Guild: Apocalypse
            Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
            Lv: 123 Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

You dont rlly need to pk them lol.. im pretty sure youd be able to out DPS them all, considering the fact that u can pk them lol... why get a red name :P

Comment

Still annoying and sure they are breaching some rules or regulations

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
                  You dont rlly need to pk them lol.. im pretty sure youd be able to out DPS them all, considering the fact that u can pk them lol... why get a red name :P
                  yeah i use my crater smash and they drop like flies
                  IGN (s35)DarkFlare
                  guild (s35) TheSpartans
                  Rank Commodore
                  Server Sukemo Bluff (s35)
                  Lvl 105 eidolon
                  Hybrid Knight

"All hearts begin in Darkness, and also End"

Comment

please report them in a ticket, link can be found in my signature, pking them is always fun as well, they usually try going to the same spots over and over so you can just camp them like vultures, have got a 40+ red name on few of my chars in just small hrs, with ticket tho eventually they get taken care of too

Comment

there are usually no zodiac hunters in my server so im gud... but if they appear its hunting time

Comment

It doesn't matter how many times one send tickets about those bots, as long they don't get IP banned so will they continue popping up.
                        They should get IP banned on the first bot, or there will be no stop to it.

Comment

Working...
                        X