This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must be high on something .

really ? r2 you disgust me . you think 100 red adamantines is gonna make up for all these days ?

here it is : 1 . : 13 runs of Exelorn Hollows = 91 Purified Crystals +180-200 HW + around 60-70 MEC ...LOST .
    : 2 . : 11 Soul shards , 5 from fuse , 6 from ladder , LOST .
    : 3 . : between 2 and 10 Dragon Crystals in 13 psychodelica runs , LOST.
    : 4 . :around 2p + exp + items from COF , LOST .
    : 5 . : 8 runs of RV , 8 runs of BC , 8 runs of SR , 8 runs of KD , 8 runs of purgatory , worth of pc and hw LOST .

And many many other things lost for what ? for 100 adamantines ? Nono baby , i pay you monthly so you can let me entertain myself with this game , and this is what i lost because of your incompetency . what you're doing is called "violation of virtual property" , which is my account , the one that couldnt be used because of you and trust me , in my country there are severe laws for that kind of **** .

i expect you compensate us properly .

Where did you read that the compensation is 100 Red Adamantites?
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Red Adamantine Compensaton . @ Quartermaster . does that ring any bell ?

Comment

Oh, because I was totally logged onto the game to be aware of the compensation.
        Thanks for letting me know. Buddy.

Comment

hunterish i think you need to open your eyes and read a little bit before you start being a jerk the compensation pack is becuz of the mess up with the token exchange instad of 10 red admadites you only got 1 thats why theres a compensation pack

Comment

Wooooo, free insignia for all of my alts!....

Comment

Don't thank me yet

Comment

they should have make it 500
                Be Happy

Comment

Also, this wasn't compensation for the 404 error. It was because of the Token swap for Red Adamantine was off.

Comment

i already said that its just some people need to learn how to open there eyes and read

Comment

I dont know .. i dont care ... all i know is i lost 60 purgatory shards , and i want them back . don't care how , ill just spam tickets till they do . and you should to . its your right .

Comment

in terms of agreement they say that they DONT NEED TO GIVE YOU ANY COMPENSATION sooooo um yeah complain allllll you want but itll be pointless have fun waiting your time

Comment

you're not very smart either , are you now

Comment

Since I've already stated this two times in two previous threads in the past few days, I'll say it one last time here.
                            If R2 wants to compensate you, it's their choice. Their Terms of Use states that they are not obligated to do so. You may view their Terms of Service.
                            This thread is now closed due to the nature of the thread and it's outcome.

Comment

Working...
                            X