We need Sengolia Team Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need Sengolia Team Chat

it is very important to have that team chat to strategize in Sengolia battle ground so that the enemy won't know what the other team is planning...

Yup, I agree. Voicing out your strategic plans over world chat isn't a viable method. You could however create parties and tell your party where to go. Or link a location into your chat box and when you die, send it to local chat so that everyone at spawn point knows where to go. The Team Chat could go very far on the newer/mid-term servers.

However on the older servers there is a few players that can take out the Crystal Of Life solo so no strategy needed. Just practically whoever hits the fastest and deals the most damage.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I really like this. I hate it when I have to spam locations in WC.
      IGN: Catnip
      Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      Guild: Chaos
      Level: 60 Scion
      Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
      Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

this is honestly the best idea ive heard in a while

Comment

Very good thinking
          Character:ArticSage
          Class:Knight
          Current Level:43
          Server:Blackrock Gorge
          Guild:United Dream

PS:I am

Comment

Wow, I agree
            ~ Love Candy
            Mage Level 40+
            (No direct level due to change every few days)
            Server: [S3] Frozen Plains
            Name is candyangelz00 in Eternal Saga.
            Accepts friend, party, trade requests etc.

If you have any questions, just message me <3

Something wrong?
            ~ Make sure you provide all the evidence that you can by:
            ...file a ticket
            ...providing images and screenshots
            ...when this happened, how this happened
            ...your clues and what-nots

Comment

Sengolia Chat will be Nice in CS , but it takes them Hard work to do Buddy , so ATM i'm not sure if there is gonna be one

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

for me, its not a good idea nor a bad too, cuz we already have enough tab chat, it just make the screen full of the chat, u cant enjoy the game with spam word ryt?, so its better to talk in local or world chat in sengol
                (S4)Lennard
                The Wilterlands
                [Scion]Level: 7x
                [Retire]
                The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
                Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

If you talk in Local Chat , their might be Demon's or spirit Near you who can hear you so it's better to have A SC Based on your team . This is my choice

Game :Wartune
                  IGN: Palpablesage
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 19
                  Game: Wartune
                  IGN: MrNemesis
                  Level:18+

Comment

It would be cool. but think abotu it. a Chat That Just worked in One Place?

And also. they could have problems to diferenciate one team from other,Causing a Very great Glitch in the diference from the teams. so...Nah.Not yet.
                    "Crying About The Loss, Is Better Than Crying By Not Making Part Of The Battle."

Character: Cloud
                    Server: Erie Marsh
                    Level: 47
                    Class: Hybrid Healer

Comment

I agree too ...
                      IGN: HaRuki024
                      LEVEL: 53
                      SERVER: (44)PSYCHODELICA
                      CLASS: HOLY PRIEST
                      GUILD: (44)TFoxHoundT
                      PET: BONE DRAGON - BABY DEMON

"Death to those who stands in my way"

Comment

I completely agree that there should be team specific chats. Perhaps making local chat be only visible for one team. Or maybe a standalone Seng chat box that only appears during Seng, giving access to Seng and Party chats only. It could be in a box that is moveable so it can be positioned anywhere on the screen that we find most convenient.

This idea has been suggested so many times by so many people. Just do a search for "team chat Sengolia" and you'll find a page of them dating all the way back to September, 2011.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol...use local chat...so many chat channels...no need for it...

Comment

I thought about this a lot, it would definitely be nice for a Team Chat .

Comment

Originally posted by shikii View Post
                              lol...use local chat...so many chat channels...no need for it...
                              The problem with local chat is the entire team can't see it if they aren't in the area, and anyone on the other team in the area can see it too. Not to mention, you have no idea what side the person talking is on, unless you stop to check the names of the other team as you run by them all.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X