• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to become strong without cashing?

are there any methods besides cashing?

farming pc and grinding upgrade ur wing mount by farm hw and buy gmut

Comment

upgrade your soul and you need a guide for your character if its your first time to play

Comment

All you need is time, brains and an army of alts.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

he is so right

Comment

lol that true xAL3x army of alt

Comment

I can attest to that
              Alt armies + countless hours are the only way to keep up with cashers :S
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

yeah but casher have more benefit like to buy costume and mount event or to buy anything they want

Comment

Farm farm farm farm~~~~

Comment

what she said^^^
                    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                    Class:: Rogue
                    Plane:: Eidolon
                    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

farm farm farm

Comment

How to be strong even without alt's?

Answer: Be patient. Focus on your level. Dont quit the game. Farm gold and use it wisely. On the future you'll never regret anything. Because instead you give 10+ hours on computer for leveling or grinding your alt's, you make time with your family and friends. Focus on your main and one and only character. You dont need alt's when you are already eidolon cause you can farm fast using only your one and only character. JUST DONT QUIT THE GAME. dont change servers. You never know, later after 4 or 5 years the strongest players already quit and its your time to be best now ^^ make this game as your permanent game.Playing game is just stress reliever. So dont focus too much on this. The tendency of people having so many alts focus too much on game and forget the outside world. Just enjoy your character!
                        Be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
                          How to be strong even without alt's?

Answer: Be patient. Focus on your level. Dont quit the game. Farm gold and use it wisely. On the future you'll never regret anything. Because instead you give 10+ hours on computer for leveling or grinding your alt's, you make time with your family and friends. Focus on your main and one and only character. You dont need alt's when you are already eidolon cause you can farm fast using only your one and only character. JUST DONT QUIT THE GAME. dont change servers. You never know, later after 4 or 5 years the strongest players already quit and its your time to be best now ^^ make this game as your permanent game.Playing game is just stress reliever. So dont focus too much on this. The tendency of people having so many alts focus too much on game and forget the outside world. Just enjoy your character!
                          That is wonderful and nice but 1 character in A is not going to be able to get as much EW and such as 10 alts in A can
                          But yeah for me I'm using no alts at the moment since I can't just waiting for my new desktop
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                          X