read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read?

can all the servers of US west PVP merge?

no if so it will have too much lag ok

Comment

I think no it'll 'cause a massive lag as what gregory said
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

ya they are right ^^^ :/

Comment

I dont think merge causes laggs.. its prolly your internet or smthng
          Shrine Of Kithara

IGN: ZelmanClock
          server: Shrine of Kithar
          Honor: Earl ( and gaining up)

Comment

think its a mix of things. like if you've ever played wartunes, if you just load the game &try hopping into a pvp zone &dont have too great internet, it can lag a lot as it try to load each item of every person in the area. and I mean each item. well for wartunes anyways.
            but I would guess cs might be same, being the first time viewing those files etc, and I believe the main causes of lag are things we can't hide, soul is one of first things to load along with sperions, pixie and few other things.

I camp in monster island until after a maint after a merge, or central starglade. and I end up not being bogged down at all, maintaining constant green connection with very poor internet. have done that each time my server has merged with others and I'm from S13, so its been merged a lot. worked each time. but I still get lagged around island and such because all the sperions etc- can't stay in monster island or central sg forever lol. graphic lag that causes internet lag. or something like that, i.e if its constantly downloading the info to animate the diff sperions= your net would be getting sucked into that. not sure though, don't know how it was coded.

Comment

Working...
            X