Legends of Vadalia s65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Vadalia s65

What happend to the legend events? r2 should have posted if we have that event or not. cause many players are expecting crystal.
    Someone should have made a thread about this.

and why s65 doesn't have that event all the server had it. kinda unfair for the players.
    thank you

While I do agree that it's unfair to the players that there is no Legends of Vidalia event, it's also a thing to keep note that when there is one, it's posted within the official announcements of the Crystal Saga subforum. From what I noticed, there was no official announcement about it.
    We are currently aware of there being no Legends of Vidalia quest, as I've brought it up with the higher ups, so you will have to be patient while we get an official announcement regarding it.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i hope u help us brother VT u know our feeling about it we almost did not sleep do our best cashed already to become top 10

Comment

Yes. Don't want our effort go to waste

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          While I do agree that it's unfair to the players that there is no Legends of Vidalia event, it's also a thing to keep note that when there is one, it's posted within the official announcements of the Crystal Saga subforum. From what I noticed, there was no official announcement about it.
          We are currently aware of there being no Legends of Vidalia quest, as I've brought it up with the higher ups, so you will have to be patient while we get an official announcement regarding it.
          IF there is no Vidalia event for S65, will there be one for the newer servers? (assuming R2 will release S66, that is.) I've also noticed that "Spread the Good Word!" has also stopped being made for new servers, like here.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Working...
          X