rogue sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogue sucks

seriously guys. i might be wrong but in sengolia, a shadow rogue is rarely capable of touching any enemy at all. cloak, runs to enemy, they set up aoe or their insigna does dmg to u and uncloaks u. now all u have is ur normal attacks which arnt good without cloak at all. ur better of running away. oh wait, but u cant cause the archers and priest can ice u. mage can slow u down. and knights can pull u to them. so that leaves rogue useless. idk if this is just me and the other guys all a few lvl higher than me. i need some tips on how to be a better rogue. http://prntscr.com/1xetzo this is my stat. im currently lvl 34

Your still a low level, give it some time it will get better.. Rogue is best class for PvP and certain events like AR and you can have a lot of fun with rogue in GR also

Comment

but look at my stat, is it good for a lvl 34. im working on soul now

Comment

hey guy dont judge rogue is weak if u have an rogue eidolon u can kill any class try to become scion first then rogue will be strong enough

Comment

in seng if u see eidolon or scion character dont try to hit them or u will die just hunter someone to ur lvl to maximized badge and honor ok try to lvl up rapidely to 80 and get a frag weapon

Comment

Originally posted by R21496769 View Post
            seriously guys. i might be wrong but in sengolia, a shadow rogue is rarely capable of touching any enemy at all. cloak, runs to enemy, they set up aoe or their insigna does dmg to u and uncloaks u. now all u have is ur normal attacks which arnt good without cloak at all. ur better of running away. oh wait, but u cant cause the archers and priest can ice u. mage can slow u down. and knights can pull u to them. so that leaves rogue useless. idk if this is just me and the other guys all a few lvl higher than me. i need some tips on how to be a better rogue. http://prntscr.com/1xetzo this is my stat. im currently lvl 34
            looks like someone had a rough seng

Comment

get ur attack =patk to 5000 + then u will be awesome ok try to upgrade ur wing,mount,and weapon collect ur epic shard lvl then try to forge ur armor ok

Comment

the one who controls the character is the weak one... if ur intelligent enough, why are u so courageous to face scions and eidolons???, most of lowbies or mortals in seng doesn't fight..ur just lvl 34 u know. if i were u i will wait until im lvl 70+ with a patk of 6-7k and a pdef of 1200k-1300k... many lowbies in sengolia doesn't fight you know.. they just w8 until its over.. but if they become strong enough they will start fighting

Comment

as yhanadastig said u can't do seng because of ur lower lvl try to lvl up as u can then try again

Comment

im in the new server so everyone is low class. but i mean like some lvl 40 ranger, put down traps that ice u. then ur basicly dead. that goes the same for priests aoe. how do i avoid that

Comment

im in the new server so everyone is low class. but i mean like some lvl 40 ranger, put down traps that ice u. then ur basicly dead. that goes the same for priests aoe. how do i avoid that
                      dont go near there traps and curses , if you really cant go through priest so cause they used their curses for like barriers for rogues find another target that you think you can kill
                      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                      X