This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmutt event please =(

its a supply and demand.... now people have nothing to spend on. prices increases and the noobs are left out. they are the life blood of the market. if they have more harder time keeping up with the prices.... there should be GMUTT event to lower prices.... atleast just once a year.... all benefits from it... both cashiers and non cashiers.... and it gives chance for weaker players to be stronger... and they would give strong cashier players a challenge....

am i right? or am i right ? guys??? say your comments for those who wants it? hehehehe

+1 i like it gmut event huahahaha

Comment

Oh boy.. these topics are getting really old. Like the moderator is going to say, STOP spamming these topics.. there are plenty enough of them already. If and when there will be a gmut event, you will know about it. SO please search next time before creating these topics.

Comment

since its aniversary the events will probably be exclusive to that, more like new features to the game and more stuff to wear or ride on.

Comment

Master i love you

Master go for gold again event please.... Go for gold is the helpful events

Comment

there will be no gmuts event for quite some times, bcaz some of you are keep spamming this thread,

Comment

Crying like a *ribbit*..
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-28-2012, 08:18 PM. Reason: language

Comment

no swearing please

Comment

I think there should be something else with this event since a lot of people have hellwings

Comment

As mentioned the last time a gmut exchange thread was opened, this topic has been posted so many times that new threads about it aren't needed.

Please use one of the many, many existing threads on this topic.

This thread now closed.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X