Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons

Ok this may sound stupid but where i get weapons

the 30 epic sets doesnt include weapon so how can i get it??

hey dude try to get an frag weapon or if u low level then search an epic weapon of ur level sometimes people give u for free

Comment

the best wep. for now are frags.. if u want u can also get savage wepon... u can exchange ur medals u obtained in pvp events in general krhan in starglade

Comment

You can get a weapon by: Buying it at weapon vendors in local towns,synthesize one of a Slayer or Savage (Savage-lvl40,Slayer-lvl80) or synthesize a frag wep (currently best weapon)
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

epic set>>>>vault nightmare>>>> loot the ethereal shards
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

thx for the reply guys
            i know its kinda late but i'm a newb on crystal saga

xhinn ; yes i know but ethereal set consist only of armor not weapon thats why i'm wondering XD!
            Last edited by Bicchu-no-Kami; 10-19-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

i shall give you the truth to your question. Buy Purple Outstanding Weapons lv31+ and lv41+ from players shops - open chat or higher guild members as they probably will not be sold in shops if like my server most players are way beyond those low levels. You can then enhance those purple weapons to a +5 or for a sweet glow +7 using a whole stack of magic dust and lots of coin.
              Those frageron weapons are extremely expensive and time consuming so for now try to go for the Purple OS versions. The level 31+ drop on Nightmare Renvants Vault, which is best done at lv45+ so out of your league, meaning you will need someone else to get it. The levl 41+ weapons drop on Nightmare Sacrifial Relics or Hard Bloody Collesium, again you wil need to be way above the recommended entry level to complete these, so get them from other high players.

Comment

It does seem as though to obtain Purple Outstanding Weapons you need to be at a level where they are no longer useful. This is very much the case as is the way with the Epic Shards. For example you really need to be lv45+ for RV Nightmare and the shards are to make equipment used at level 31 to 39.
                Making it look as though Epic Gears are made for Alternative Characters or saught from other players. Luckily you will probably find at this stage those Epic Shards are super cheap and you can quite easily buy a stack to make some sweet gear.

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                  You can get a weapon by: Buying it at weapon vendors in local towns
                  They usually have the worst weapons.
                  Wartune S477: Seika ~ Lvl 32 Mage
                  League of Angels S2: Kurosakihime ~ Lvl 60 Mage Mystic

Comment

Working...
                  X