Weird Question that Doesn't Really Matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Question that Doesn't Really Matter

I was just wondering, my account has recently changed itself, like, whenever I log in using my user name, it says my account is bounded. Just out of curiosity, what does that mean?

that mean ur account can not be trade becoz its bound hahaha jowk only

Comment

Did you confirm your E-Mail with the account? If you did, then it means you now have to log in using your E-Mail instead of your user name now.
      Ex. Instead of using "FoxDavidson" to log in, you will now put in "FoxDavidson@gmail.com" or whatever your E-Mail is.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

annoyed player

-__-

this scenario happened to me before..... and its kinda annoying!!!!!!

its like this:

I used thisone@mail.com to register my account and activated the email, so i was using the thisone@mail.com for a few months and I decided to change the email so i filed a ticket and r2 unbound the email and I changed it to thisnew@mail.com and activated it.

and I've been using the thisnew@mail.com for almost a year now and just 1 day it happened the we got the same error that says account is bound, while i used the thisnew@mail.com so i was shock to see that message, so i tried the account name and the same error persist, so i tried the old email which i registered the account with, which is thisone@mail.com and i got in.....

so the problem is that the email was changed to the original(used to register) and not the new one(which i was using for almost a year).....

so r2 better check the codes you got over there and take a deeper and closer look which part of the coding has a bug.

this will be a pain in the future if this happens to a lot of people, people sometimes tend to forgot their original email, in my case i changed it to my gaming email and not the personal email i used for registering.

better check for future problem i guess.

THanks,

Server: (S7)Cragstone

IGN: (S7)Long4
        Guild: (S7)Neutrals

Comment

^did u login with facebook

Sever:Amethyst Forest
          Class:Rogue

Comment

bounded eh
            IGN: FRiTZKiE008
            Server:Sukemo Bluff
            Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
            Guild:J2 Immortals
            Plane:Scion ☣
            Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
            Class:Rogue Shadow
            Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
            MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

Means you have to log in to whatever email you had with that account. If you used gmail, you have to log in through gmail.

Comment

Working...
              X