how do i get my remaining balance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get my remaining balance?

hi guys just wondering how can i get my remaining balance of 2$ for redeeming a ViP membership from my 10$ UGC ?

thanks

You cant get the remaining one untill u cash more for points.

Comment

you cant anymore unless u contact ultimate pay and wait 3 days- a week (so pretty much iss out on what u want the crystals for anyway most times) cos the payment system is broken and r2 havent bothered to fix it, its been like that for months. I can't even get crystal with the cards I bought today cos the payment says gateway error and so far my tickets have gone unanswered. It has been half hr so far but I'm getting very annoyed as this **** happens everytime I try purchase now- it's stupid and getting to the point that I might just be better spending my money on the other game I play that uses ultimate game cards- thier payment system works
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Points are applied to a purchase when you Login on the payment window. The Login link is in the top right corner, by where it shows what country you are in. After logging in, you'll be asked if you want to apply the remaining points to your balance. You will need another payment type or another UGC to complete the transaction, since the lowest option is $4.99.

Your remaining points can be used anywhere UGC is accepted, as well.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you cant log in at that window- I have NEVER once since playing this game been able to log in on payment window- ur **** is broken why not try to fix it for once? I have a ss of it saying 'unable to log u in' but also ur stupid uploader just failed to work. This game is getting pathetic
          Thorne

Shadow Guild
          Eidolon Rogue
          Angel Island
          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Ranger

Brakyn
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...