Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	863.2 KB
ID:	1741077 Please GMClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	863.2 KB
ID:	1741077 fix this problem. Every time i change the map like this. n than cant loading the map. must refresh again.

i see that you are playing two games that could lead to slow internet or Disconnect if you have slow internet so try to play one game
    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

R21873564 < is this a bot complaining it cannot do it's work efficiently ?? @-@

Comment

Saddly...I've found my IE stopped loading my toons, opera, ff, torch, chrome, still work decently for now. But IE is busted. #19 And it's 100% NOT my pc or my internet when the others work and ie was the best now it stopped even loading my toons or gets stuck at that infinity crud. Try another browser, all I can say.

Game: Crystal Saga
        Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
        _________
        Game : Monkey King Online
        Name: Azaleic
        Level : 90
        Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
        BR:135115

Comment

your internet connection is slow, the cs dont have any problem on that, thats your internet connection

Comment

Yes, it's your internet connection which are doing this... not the game itself.

Comment

you playing two games. crystal saga and crystal divide..
              dont open 4 tabs... if you want smooth operation and net speed is slow in your city...
              if that helps
              main problem is internet speed... sometimes.. if internet provider give very good high speed it matters.. but cost is higher than normal internet with low speed.
              get better connection and it will work smooth. big game like this need good internet..

Comment

Working...
              X