IOB bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOB bugged

see in picture iob fully bugged no timer no rewards net working fineClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.0 KB
ID:	1741078

So far I've only gotten one White Rain pack and it's already half over.

Comment

Get out in the Zone and Fight, what are you a COWARD. !!

Comment

Originally posted by Griggle02 View Post
        there u r mistaken its alt army !!!
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Griggle02 View Post
          Have you ever played this game? You don't actually have to do anything in IOB to get anything. And people going out to fight weren't getting anything either. What are you? STUPID??

Comment

the blessed rain that gives u packs included purple havent started yet .. dummy

Comment

CHeck your temporary storage.

Comment

just hearing this makes me want to cry. the people going out there are fighting FOR YOUR PACKS. your packs are dependent on the number of rainstones they bring it. the more people, the easier for collecting rainstones, the better the packs. Check the damn guides or whatever. Its because of Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ like you who lag and screw over iob for everyone else. now im just going to ask you this. What are you? STUPID??
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-27-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Royal3 View Post
                  just hearing this makes me want to cry. the people going out there are fighting FOR YOUR PACKS. your packs are dependent on the number of rainstones they bring it. the more people, the easier for collecting rainstones, the better the packs. Check the damn guides or whatever. Its because of Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ like you who lag and screw over iob for everyone else. now im just going to ask you this. What are you? STUPID??
                  This isnt what this thread is about. If you aren't going to be helpful then please stay out.
                  2nd off cs has been buggy a lot lately. There's nothing we cna do except hope the gms come around to fixing it. nothing else to say, nothing else to do. just wait it out and hope for the best.
                  Firekitty
                  S63 Hellstorm
                  Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Royal3 View Post
                    Dont be rude to each other everyone fights some day in iob and some day they just sit and collect the packs

Comment

Dude come to our server where the ONE player dictates who gets what and oh yes they collect 100 rainstones and don't turn them in - FOR LULZ, i have seen IOB i don't participate like i do not do sengolia which is over in 30 seconds most days. If you want rainstones go get them. All IOB is an ALT farm your no better than BOTS, greedy little so n so's who just want want want, for nothing.

Island of Blessing is so simple even a DUNCE can understand it. If you want to sit and do nothing but earn of others work then you must submit to the fact there is a winning side and losing side. If; and you can tell within the first 5 minutes , you are on a losing side , go out and enjoy the game as it will be white rain packs all the hour long. DUH don't complain

I suggest a Sengolia style Debuff for IOB where inactives are booted - preferably to some sort of Graveyard zone as once they are removed from IOB all these inactive alternate characters spend hours lagging up Starglade exit to Cragstone
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-27-2013, 01:33 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Well, IoB is still bugged. When are you turd-huggers at R2 gonna fix this?

Comment

Working...
                        X