Seng, Delivery stat balance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seng, Delivery stat balance.

Can some1 explain to my why Rangers,rogues,mages get such incredible stats while priests get such terrible stats? I was comparing my outside seng stats with my inside seng stats with other classes, I found 1 of each class, whos Patk, or Matk was the same or very similar to mine. So mine currently buffed is 4800. Each of the other classes has similar stats, when i go into Seng my Matk goes to about 7100. Now i found a ranger, his patk went to 8900, the rogue went to 8400 and the mage went to 9200. Can some1 please explain to my why priest stats are so much lower then other classes, even if they have similar stats before entering. And dont say "priests have heal" cause my heal stat goes from 4200 to 5600. I heal about 1k more inside seng then i do outside, and im at 90k hp, while rangers,rogues,mages hit 40-50k hits with there matk/patk, so heal makes no difference in seng.

Blood are more Powerful Than Healers i think >.<

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

I am blood, and our stats are much lower then other classes.

Comment

well it can be the soul or its that some classes get patk/matk bonus skills - mage get a lot of matk boosts skills (flame shield/resolution/ etc.)

Comment

it is different when u go inside sengolia after u go outside it will return to ur normal stat..that's how the game works..

Comment

i'm a mage n i hate balancer, wish they have pvp w/o balancer. *sigh*

Comment

Im saying that the balancer doesnt balance correctly. It gives some classes crazy high stats, while other classes dont get the same stats. Im a priest, i have 380 soul, 4800 matk, theres a mage lvl 45, with 4k matk and 15 soul. When we go into seng together, my matk goes to 7100 his goes to 9000. This is wat im talking about, priests stats dont balance like the other classes, rogues/mage/ranger stats are all much higher then priests and warriors, EVEN if the priest and warrior has better soul/wings/mount. This is not balanced, it favors 3 classes above the other 2.

Comment

Working...
              X