GM Why Always Reloading? >.<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Why Always Reloading? >.<

GM why Always Reloading? It's So Annoying, It's okay to other people that have fast internet. Then when i was entered at Blessed Bath It's Reloading then it's too long, when it's done I've kick of the PT leader, >.< It's Sucks To Reload and Reload....

I Have Fast Internet but when the lag cost it's too long to reload.. i just waste my 1run BATH >.<..,,. Same to Crystal Ladder..

Can You Make This a Client?
    .Because It's Suck's to reload and reload..,,

PLEASE GM Make It..

••Read This••

please say to your partymates if you need to load your bath ^^ to make sure your problem

Comment

If you want a client, you should make a suggestion to that and Gms will see if its suitable, but for now try closing all other browser open tabs when playing CS, if you have fast internet(which you did say) then its a computer specs problem, try closing all programs that may be taking up a lot of RAM, if not you may have to upgrade your PC

Use the search feature (link in my Sig) and search for lag reducing guides, there's loads of guides that can help you with your problem.
      Goodluck.
      Before asking a question, posting a guide, use the search feature, it may have already been answered/done.

Feel free to private message me, for answers & help.

Regardless
      of server my character name will always be; Jerrelle
      Servers i can verify i play:
      >Sullen Dunes Active
      >Exenden Realm Inactive

Comment

Now i experience the same Problem too.... -_-"

IGN : Maple
        Class : Pure ice mage
        Server: Rinulka Peninsula
        Lvl : 53
        Guild : TeamPH