Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Animal and Boxing Bear

(Party Animal)
    Hey!Can you please help me in being a party animal?Coz I see other players with a title of a party animal...Wish you help me....
    (Boxing Bear)
    Hey!Can you please help me in my quest boxing bear?Because I like CS on fb 2 times a day but I have no bear...If someone sees my post that do have boxing bear please tell me how to get the boxing bear.

Name:Miyagi
    Level:30
    Server:Plethuran Plains
    Pet:Bear Cub Level 28
    Spectre Level 30

Thanks..

Pls Help

-Zekrom

party animal just a title.. the title effect is +2% exp

Comment

You can get party animal from Royal Birthday planner ( or something like that xD ) in Starglade

For the bear err,, my other chara get that but my new chara didnt get that too
      IGN : RinKagamine
      Servers : Exelow Hollows
      current lvl : New born there, not will be shown xD

Comeback to CS just for fun xD

Comment

1. Royal BirthDay Planner > Party Animal ( Click on Party Animal )
        2. Have you Accepted The Quest ? you get Boxing Bear by Having The quest + Liking on Facebook .

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

For Boxing Bear like on FaceBook then accept the quest "I Can Has Bear" turn it in then bingo
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

somwtimes u wont get the bear if u already have claimed it on another character of ur on the account that u asigned to facebook or if u dont have 1 free pet slot. if its the first then u cant get the bear if its the free slot problem put 1 of ur pets into ur vault and ull get the quest complete autotrack to eventmaster in starglate which in return will give u the bear.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ebook-Activity

And basically click on one of the Party Master box to recieve party animal
              Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
              >>> <<<

Comment

Working...
              X