help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i accidentally deleted my battle stallion.can you plz help me how can i get it back;i cannot upgrade it to a battle bear if i have no battle stallion,plz help me

u can buy it at bloodfang village for 10g

Comment

if you want another battl stallion then your gonna have to make 5g and buy another one at bloodfang village the item vendor.ok? ok LOL it is not that hard to get a nother battl stallion

oops 10g i mean
      Last edited by VicZar; 08-31-2012, 10:48 PM. Reason: merge
      :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Simple. Go check out the misc item vendors to buy the specific mounts.

I think the battle stallion is at the misc item vendor in Bloodfang Village.
        Save some gold, hehe

Comment

thanks.can i buy a battle bear instead of the battle stalion

Comment

they dont sell battle bear..

Comment

nope you cant.... you can only buy mount like turle (starglade) 1g....rabid racoon(aurora point) 5g...... battle stallion(bloodfang village) 10g.....
              Last edited by mrmhin32; 08-31-2012, 08:57 PM. Reason: correcting

Comment

how can i get a earthen fragarach sword thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R22745564 View Post
                  how can i get a earthen fragarach sword thanks
                  You need to get the Frageron soul essense i think like 5 or 3 of them or something,then go to the weapons vendo in starglade and get the fragranch mold(or something) and buy that for 5g then synthesize the frag wep.
                  (S6)Wisteria889
                  Class: Mage
                  Server:Windshear Peaks
                  Level:70+
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Honor:Viceroy
                  Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                  Proud player since 2011
                  ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

hey I played this for 5 hours.. now every thins gone and i have to start again. even got to lvl 14.. whats going on

Comment

my fragarach sword is broken can i repair it again.i cannot equipped it anymore can u plz help me

Comment

Originally posted by R22745564 View Post
                        my fragarach sword is broken can i repair it again.i cannot equipped it anymore can u plz help me
                        You can repair weapons at any npc vendor. At the bottom of the vendor screen, you'll see the option to Repair and Repair All. Select Repair and then click on your weapon, choose Master Repair for the Fragarach (and anything else you plan on keeping for a while).

However, if you mean it's broken to the point where even doing a repair won't let you fix it, then it's probably because you did too many normal repairs on it. Only way to fix it then is to upgrade it through the frageron forge, which will reset the max durability.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          You can repair weapons at any npc vendor. At the bottom of the vendor screen, you'll see the option to Repair and Repair All. Select Repair and then click on your weapon, choose Master Repair for the Fragarach (and anything else you plan on keeping for a while).

However, if you mean it's broken to the point where even doing a repair won't let you fix it, then it's probably because you did too many normal repairs on it. Only way to fix it then is to upgrade it through the frageron forge, which will reset the max durability.
                          would the hammer work? :O
                          (S6)Wisteria889
                          Class: Mage
                          Server:Windshear Peaks
                          Level:70+
                          Plane:Eidolon
                          Honor:Viceroy
                          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                          Proud player since 2011
                          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

help i have a sands of time item.i want to reset my skills in a correct way so that my player knight will be strong.im level 50 plz help me ty..

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                              would the hammer work? :O
                              Of course, but if someone hasn't figured out how to repair their weapons, then it's not likely they have a master hammer, and I would never recommend using the normal hammer on gear you want to keep for a while.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X