Corruption Guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2564643 View Post

My main is rouge with 900k patk + 550k def and it can pass 'till corruption level11 with the help of "Blessed Stone" . Dunno 'bout the other classes.
    Hmmm seems my BM with 70k patk and 50k def has a long way to go, wonder on what should i concentrate first so i could get higher first should pe pixie? soul? weapon? gems? grrr so many systems

Comment

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post

Hmmm seems my BM with 70k patk and 50k def has a long way to go, wonder on what should i concentrate first so i could get higher first should pe pixie? soul? weapon? gems? grrr so many systems
      Holy favor - Tenets - Soul - Mounts (Gen1-2) - Pixie (That white pixie before small yellow pixie is enough)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_ghost View Post

Holy favor - Tenets - Soul - Mounts (Gen1-2) - Pixie (That white pixie before small yellow pixie is enough)

Thanks for the tips its nice to see some ppl around still helping with advice

Comment

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post
          What stats do you need to be able to farm until lvl 10?
          With my rogue at 4m HP, 500k atk, 300k def, 183% dodge with long term buffs. I can beat floor 13 about 60% of the time. I use the dodge buff at the start to counteract his debuff. Almost beat 14 a few times but no luck yet. Got his hp so low you couldn't see it on the bar then he 1 shots me.

Comment

Working...
          X