Login issues!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issues!!!!!!!

Been Almost 5 days I am unable to Enter The game, Tried clearing caches history, And My Net is not Slow -_- In Chrome Gets stuck in Infinity % And in Monzilla Character loading Tried reloading after waiting for a couple of HOURS Restarted everything but of No use....Every other R2 game runs but Cs doesnt. PLz Fix this.....Its getting a bit annoying

i had the same problem yesterday and i tried everything u did but still didnt work so i had to uninstall Mozilla then download it again and now its work i can log in CS like i used to do so i guess u should do the same thing and hope it work
    Last edited by falloussa; 11-18-2013, 02:55 PM.
    Server:Tree Of Life
    IGN: Metalbrago
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Forsakia
    Lvl:Eidolon 150
    Tenets: Element

Comment

whyd u wait for hours?

Comment

Cause the Load was at 0% the whole time

Comment

same problem with FEELMYWRATH

Comment

Again again same problem:

ATTACH=CONFIG]62524[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok I tried that Uninstalling and downloading stuff....And guess what This Time it worked But.........Got stuck in after I clicked on the character Loading page....Been at 95% the whole day......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

maybe you must upgrade your adobe flash player

Comment

Working...
                X