Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO 10copper,hahah,hohohho

Comment

If they sell a mount with Kilin stats in cash shop, then it means R2 wants to kill the whole game... it's easier to just close it all down.

If they keep on slapping people for their hard work in getting the mounts on their own- they will eventually leave and look for a other game.
      And if people leaves then there will only be the big casher's left and they won't find the game as fun anymore if no one plays it... friends leave, they will be alone.
      Then the casher's will eaither just leave or sell their accounts- as that obviously happens easily without R2 carring.
      No cashers, no money and no money means a dead game.

Making a cash shop Kilin OR anything else which are hard to get into a stronger cash shop item... are the same as digging their own grave.
      So hopefully R2 will think longer than to the tip of their nose.... or more like money pocket.
      Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
      Name: Lunaria
      Class: Fire Mage
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 125+
      Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
      Honor Rank: Emperor
      Mount: Super Jiyaori
      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
      Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
      Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
      Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

i want orochimaru costume..

Comment

Even tho if r2 release look alike mounts they cant be compared to the real thing. For example.. everyone who took the time in getting kilin also have gbs which mean easy to make more kilins, in terms of merging mounts this is a plus. The combination of little stuff like this is what makes the player more OP in the long run.

Comment

giv all of us who has hellwing free kilin mount .... and u can release whatever mount in shop that u want
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Why not great phoenix?

Comment

I wish for a great gm ut event that will give me enough to get a Hellwing >.> or a awesome mc event that doesn't envolve boringly leveling your alts to lvl45 blah blah blah.But that's my wish.ALSO I wish for new outfits :3
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

i wanna boss spawn in sg when Christmas started, like 'Evil Santa Claus'

Comment

Working...
                  X