98% Loading!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98% Loading!

I cant online because of this 98%loading. After the "select character" screen, it loads for about 400+ kb/s. But when it reach the 98%, it goes down until it reach the 0kb/s. I also tried to "clean cache and cookies" and other browsers data, as this is the frequent solution for the loading problem, but still didn't solve my problem. I also tried to use other browser, restart browser, and even restart computer.And nothing happens, still stuck at 98%.

Cant even enjoy my VIP of my character.
    IGN: UltimA
    Server: [S64]Purgatory
    Level: 7x
    Class: Knight
    Type: Hybrid
    Plane: Scion

we have the same issue....

Comment

need to buy a new PC

Comment

oops posted on alt char..

Originally posted by Ultima08 View Post
        I cant online because of this 98%loading. After the "select character" screen, it loads for about 400+ kb/s. But when it reach the 98%, it goes down until it reach the 0kb/s. I also tried to "clean cache and cookies" and other browsers data, as this is the frequent solution for the loading problem, but still didn't solve my problem. I also tried to use other browser, restart browser, and even restart computer.And nothing happens, still stuck at 98%.

Cant even enjoy my VIP of my character.
        try chromium?.. i got problems with opera and chrome on it.. but chromium loads fast

Comment

Originally posted by syper117 View Post
          try chromium?.. i got problems with opera and chrome on it.. but chromium loads fast
          new browser? if this will not work, i think i got new solution. to quit and forget about this game.

Comment

Any loading issues you may be experiencing, you may view THIS THREAD to see if this will resolve your issue.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

same problem i cant play too. Please fix this problem
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	756.7 KB
ID:	1678034
              IGN:Venom
              CLASS:Ranger
              SERVER:S70 Silent Sands

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                Any loading issues you may be experiencing, you may view THIS THREAD to see if this will resolve your issue.
                I already saw that thread and follow some suggestions on that thread. But I still got the loading problem.

I'ts been two days, and I'm bored looking for solution and waiting for this loading. Does this problem got solution?

Comment

Working...
                X