Horrible Ticket System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Ticket System

I tried to submit a ticket, and it kept showing an error message and denied me to even type on the ticket form. Can someone help me look into this? Just trying to get some help and can't even do that.
    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
    I never forgive. I never forget.

What is your issue?
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Id say CS should go back to the original Ticket system. the new one is all... ~~eeeek~~..... you cant see the message you replied to R2 till they reply back to you. (I think. correct me if wrong.)............. and it just looks all weirdo...

Comment

yeah the old tikcet system is much easier to use, the new ticket has many eror,,

Comment

hear hear, brother vt tried it and got no errors but i posted about this before so i understand what is going on. What i did to complete my ticket proposal was to write out on notepad my request and then copy/paste onto the submission page.

Every key press causes an animated emoticon man to appear and if you press keys too quickly an error box pops up and this will then pop up every press of a key.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still having the same problem as you do and I'm seriously starting to get ******.

Here I'm trying to help in reporting bots and rule breakers but the ticket system doesn't let me as it gives me an error as soon I start writing.
            And now it's not only when writing the message, now it also gives error when I put in the server name...
            I want back the old ticket system... because this one sucks.
            Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
            Name: Lunaria
            Class: Fire Mage
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 125+
            Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
            Honor Rank: Emperor
            Mount: Super Jiyaori
            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
            Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
            Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
            Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Worse thing is that they never announced there was a new one. So some people know while others don't. On top of that reply time is worse it's ever been. (11 days on mine)

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
              B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
              Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
              Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoOpossum View Post
                Worse thing is that they never announced there was a new one. So some people know while others don't. On top of that reply time is worse it's ever been. (11 days on mine)
                Do you know what your current case number is? If so, you can provide it to me.
                The thing I like about the new ticket system..
                When I get a reply, I get an e-mail regarding the reply. I can actually reply to them from my e-mail so I don't need to bother with accessing the ticket since I forgot my ticket number. :P

Comment

It'll be great if we can get a response through our email, but I keep getting an error message whenever i try to type someone on it. Can't even submit my ticket...
                  Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                  I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

We haven't figured out why some get that error message. Some players are able to get around it by using Chrome, because Chrome gives the option to stop showing the error message, and then the ticket works fine.

If you still can't get around it, PM BrotherVT with all of the details of the issue you are filing a ticket about, and he'll pass it along for you.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

~nods~

i tried chrome n failed epicly lol

VT is the way forward

~high fives~ to our mods
                      DeathDealer
                      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

ahhhh hard to browse the tickets... i wanna view all my tickets and the reply..

and so i cant post well on ticket.. might as well do here..

anyways why.. it said incomplete yet ultimatepay paid it..

Here it said incomplete and i havent recieved my crystals
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	incomplte.bmp
Views:	2
Size:	489.4 KB
ID:	1678098

Here it said i already used the card on R2games.com
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	UP.bmp
Views:	2
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1678099

and relating on my UPoint balance i guess ill request ticket again to transfer it to R2 like always..

now the question: when will this be fixed i want my crystals since we got points event with pay to consme..

Better fix this fast coz i have to spend the $30 UGC card asap
                        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-28-2013, 07:10 PM. Reason: sheesh.. there proves im casher atlast grr
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Looks like the payment is currently pending. Since it's pending, and it fails, it should go back directly into your account.

Comment

any idea what to do?
                            It said successful when i load then it became >_< that incomplete..

So i gotta request to transfer points to r2 as always again?

>_< when will the use remaining points be avaiable like before=.=
                            Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-28-2013, 07:25 PM.
                            Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Ah!! theres 50% sale.. will no one help?

how to solve this.. i want my crystals now..

Ticket:14931
                              Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Working...
                              X