Where to find purified crystals after leveling past blight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find purified crystals after leveling past blight

Ive been looking all over, and asking in chat is utterly useless on my server at times so my last resort is to bother someone on the forum and hope someone has found a way past my predicament. I am a level 46 hyrbid preist atm. I have this toon built so i can a solo hard vault on my own with only stacking x3 yellow coupon elixer and x3 green. I have come to a crossroads of in ablity to get anymore purified crystals and further upgrade my soul. I havnt been able to get any outa indigo blight since about lvl 37 or so and other than the random person who wants to sell a few i do not know of any other way to get my hands on more past making another account and running it through blight which is very time consuming and i reeeally dont want 2 accounts.

Is there any other place in the game u can obtain purified crystals other than indigo blight and player trading? any info would be very greatly appreciated.
    thank you kindly in advance!

Every dungeon drops purified crystals, so long as you are within so many levels of the boss (5 or so I think). At 46, Blood Coliseum in the Shrine of Kithara should give you 20 purified crystals (4 per boss times 5 runs) a day.
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

ohh, thank you kindly, that would be why im not getting any form vault either. Looks like ill have to become dungeon social for now =/ or try a solo mission in there too. Thank you so much for the info!

Comment

Working...
      X