Gm..can u create an event in which we can marry in less money XP
    Server-(S44)Psychodelica
    IGN-(S44)Shnieder
    Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

I want Gold event o.o and free crystal event
    Why So Serious?

Comment

How could they earn money? if they do that? Thast why they do that to earn money and your request is hard!
      Ch00ii

Comment

DON'T COMPLAIN... play hard so you could earn items to be sold on other player... be contented

Comment

yeah, right... i agree...

Comment

LOL Hahaha
            Originally posted by Tyrone0926 View Post

Comment

Pixie Event will be nice

Comment

Dont Request some event you like only the Gm will think a good event

Name: (S37)goldranger32

Always here to help
                server61=cheurna gorge: Guild (S37)SecretCrewZ is now recruiting new members lvl 40+ self invite pls

No one expects you do to best but everyone expects you to do your best

Name:goldranger32
                server:Cheurna gorge
                Class:Hybrid ranger

Having any problem in your account file a tocket here

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone0926 View Post
                  i agree for gold event..hahaha...and equipment event not random.

Comment

Originally posted by R22009947 View Post
                    Dont Request some event you like only the Gm will think a good event

Name: (S37)goldranger32

Always here to help
                    y not? we are here to make any suggestions? if there is no player no gm's...hahahaha

Comment

You want free crystal... Go to the tap that says free crystal... Then start filling out stuff and watching videos.. that how i get all my crystal, and i almost have a lvl4 blessing from doing
                      doing that and have earned over 100 charm from it.
                      Server: Falling Star
                      IGN: Jestersgame
                      Class: Nature Ranger
                      Plain:Eidolon
                      Guild:Mortal Elites

Comment

LOL i disagree on cheaper marriage, i grind and sell loots for 2-3 days to get married D:

but i do support an event for married couple. i mean... you only got to do bath together and marriage buff, no special event or stuffs xD
                        (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
                        Erie Marsh

Comment

how do you gain feelings towards someone... i need a spouse and really dont kno how to go about that...plz help..lol
                          Last edited by Aluerra; 09-03-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aluerra View Post
                            how do you gain feelings towards someone... i need a spouse and really dont kno how to go about that...plz help..lol
                            First thing you do is put the person on your friends list. Next, you go to a level appropriate dungeon and kill the bosses. These bosses will drop gift items like Gift, Wedding Snack, Chocolate, Flowers, Letters. Then you look at your friends list and see an item icon next to your friend's name. If you have the gift the friend wants, then you click Gift and you will gain 1 friendliness point. The gift changes after reset (though sometimes they want the same gift) after your friend relogs.

Once you have 100 friendliness points, you can propose using the silver engagement ring for 50 gold. You can bypass this whole process by purchasing a diamond engagement ring from the item shop for crystals.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X