More Elite for Corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Elite for Corruption

I think at least 3 bosses should spawn at once in corruption. There's an ultra OP mage in our server that can kill the boss to enter the corruption area, beat level 5, and come back in before the next boss spawns. If that guy's on and he only goes to level 5 there's no chance to enter. As is stands now with one boss spawning every 3 minutes there are only 20 chances to enter. I think the event can be better if more people have an opportunity.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

surely would but the corruption rewards wasnt that tempting anyways

Comment

i think it would be better to limit Humafulous to 10 spawns.. seriously.. i entered in corruption after Crypt.. they were like over 30 humafulous (i ran away to 4 and end up getting all humafulous follow me>.<)
      .. and ofcouse i end up dead
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I wish i could enter corruption =.=
        Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
        Character's Name: Tiger01
        Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
        Guild Name: (J1)Titans
        Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

Comment

i want that !
          IGN: FRiTZKiE008
          Server:Sukemo Bluff
          Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
          Guild:J2 Immortals
          Plane:Scion ☣
          Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
          Class:Rogue Shadow
          Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
          MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

imagine when the crystal hearts or whatever are actually brought in to the game, the nall hell will break loose. only the strongest of the server will be able to participate and ooooh my god the cry babies will come out. and theyll have good reason to complain.

Comment

The rewards are Divine feathers on level 4 and Mark of God on level 5. I don't know about you but I like those rewards, and once the crystal hearts are added people will flood the event. You better load up now, lol.

I just realized I posted this in the wrong area. It should have been posted in the suggestion area.

My bad
              Last edited by MomoJay; 12-06-2013, 12:06 PM. Reason: posted in wrong area, lol
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

They should add a side-quest like kill 20 Thundermouse. So everyone has at least 1-shot to go into the Dungeon area.

Comment

Working...
                X