gear dura

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear dura

i was wondering if there,s a way to regain the the durability of a gear for example 167/167 is there a way to maintain it answer me please

You can talk to any NPC and choose to repair your equipment. However there are 2 types of repairing:
    - Normal repair: will bring your equipment to full durability, but the max durability is PERMANENTLY reduced (for example: your equipment is at 120/167 dutability and you use normal repair, its durability will be restored to something like 154/154, you can never get it back to 167 again)
    - Master repair: cost 3 times more expensive than normal repair, but will maintain your max durability (if you repair the same item of 120/167 durability as above, it will be repaired to 167/167. However please note that if you do any normal repair on your equip and its max durability goes down, then that reduction is PERMANENT and even master repair won't restore it back for you)

My recommendation is to use normal repair for everything until you hit lvl 40 because these low-lvl equipment are disposable. At 40+, when you start to equip fragarach weapon and savage set, then ALWAYS do master repair.

Comment

oh i see thanks for telling me ^^
      Last edited by R21946988; 09-04-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-repair-option x_x''
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Wait for higher form of frag and upgrade yours venomeh, that will reset the durability, lol xD

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
            Wait for higher form of frag and upgrade yours venomeh, that will reset the durability, lol xD
            I'm using my Slayer's Staff and probably will till one thing happens what I don't wanna mention yet since I don't want GMs to implement it yet lol
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Wait for what? o.o lvl 100 pvp gear? Or equipment rinse?

Comment

One exception to the rule is the Crystal Enchanted Weapon. If you can get this level 20 weapon, it can last you for quite a while and is much better than some basic level frag weapons and is good to hang onto for when you go through rebirth which I believe will be twice when you rebirth. So if you ever get the CEW, be sure to do the Master Repair since you may need it later on.

Comment

Originally posted by RuneScythe View Post
                  One exception to the rule is the Crystal Enchanted Weapon. If you can get this level 20 weapon, it can last you for quite a while and is much better than some basic level frag weapons and is good to hang onto for when you go through rebirth which I believe will be twice when you rebirth. So if you ever get the CEW, be sure to do the Master Repair since you may need it later on.
                  Oh right, I totally forgot about CEW because I'm not a casher and I don't have it o.o

Comment

Working...
                  X