Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

just marry him, its not like you gonna have real marriage, just a game anyway, ask a royal wedding as a condition
        gezzz, why girls have to play hard to get eventho only in a game
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

no dont if he's forsing u xD
          Server: Psychodelica
          Level: 71+scion
          IGN: VisualKei
          Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Ignore and report
            Originally posted by ChiKwan View Post
            Hi, there's this person who keeps on bugging me to marry him and I've nicely have turned him down so many times and he wont give up no matter what. (I just met him only a few times and I don't usually talk to him) And today, he's got to the point where he's so mad that he posted untrue stuff about me in in World Chat. He keeps on bugging me everyday in helping him to do stuff and asking whereabouts my location is every 10 mins...and If I put him in ignore, its gonna cause a bigger problem (since I dont know what he will do next)...so any advice in what i should do?

P.S. Sorry for this stupid thread, I've literally run out of ideas in what to do so I would like to hear what you guys would do if you were in my situation.

Thanks
            Server: Celestial Peaks
            Name: (S12)Roses
            Class: Rogue
            Level: 67 Mortal
            Guild: (S18)Judgement
            Gear: gold savage with demonfog bayonet (proudly, to +9 )
            Wings: Ultimate Demigod Wings Vlll
            Honor: Marquis (halfway to Duke)

BOREDOM KILLS

Comment

Originally posted by skycaptain1 View Post
              And plus, just ignore the guy, he will move on. That's what happened to the person who wanted to marry me in the game. She moved on and married someone else on everyone's KO list. Oh the irony. Her name was kiwi in the Belas Chasm server and she eventually got her own boyfriend named Mellark, also in the server, plus she only marries for the money.
              Didn't you Listen ? She ( i think ) said that if she ( i think ) ignores him itwill get much worse.

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

If the problem continues to persist, then feel free to take upon the advice given by others:
                -Screenshot

If you need additional assistance, feel free to PM me with extra details such as server name and name of the person.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

lol just accept proposal and dont go there his crytal go waste lol
                  XD

Comment

*in marrige

Comment

dont marry i guess u have to repot him or file a ticket or change ur server or agree to marry and then when there is marriage dont go and use money/xrystal buy the devorse thingi and then tell him to come to the place where u devorse and say plz w8 i will come and then take the time and devose
                      Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                      X