Corruption dungeon and the lionheart catastrophe and fail banners system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    @JPWayne, from my alt farming, its a fact that the point loss for the loser DOES NOT necessarily translate to point gain for the victor
    Everything I saw showed that it did, but they could have easily changed it. I stopped doing arena after the first week since it was so easy for rouges to ruin it be hiding until it was a draw. That said now that you mention it I do recall people saying they only got a few points from beating someone when said person lost more once or twice, but I don't remember anyone saying they gained more points than the other person lost, which is what would be needed for arena to be self sustaining.

Comment

@sithewarrior ,,,,,
      1/ whining is for babies who does not know what is logic!!! . u said its not for low level ppl , then why the drops is worthless? even low level ppl does not need.
      2/ the game says stones drop at L2, and u said L1 and that is a "LIE" unless u got some video to prove it
      3/ stay calm, if u don't have prove for whatcha saying plz don't comment. as i said one of my friends got Fire lord in 1 click, the other hellwing in 2 clicks without passing on gryphon. <== lie until it proven with a video

now same person these lower last lines... pay attention (i mean focus and read) enough of that 8years old kids conversation unless u defend R2.

lets jump to logic ,,,, u "claimed" u got 1 or 2 ... and because u are veeeerrrry lucky. so after how many months will make the green banner? and u need more fire power to get L3 and L4 .... right? if you have a simple logic ... if ... if i said ... see example:
      our beast have patk of 80k (rogue) .... he do to L4 .... L4 give u the second banner(blue) that add to you 1k ............ does someone have already 80k patk ... bother himself with all that luck episodes and these health orbs loosing to get 1k patk?
      but... if u cash .. u can get the blue banner at lvl 50 mortal +1000 will make u rule the server .....
      speaking about insanity .... only the insane will disagree that logic !!!!

@JPwayune ..... arena is alt farming stuff to get items ... that if the item worth it indeed. i just loved arena for the first 2 days.
      as i suggested to R2 to make a huge dungeon that open once
      where u can go farm special mobs
      the participants will be by guild based ... u cannot create party out of your guild its PVP same time so u got to stick to your guild members .... some star map or maze and beast summoning each time who succeed to kill it will get nice reward .

LOL he said heraldry for none cashiers .... dude what kind of fantasy r u living in?
      punisher S63 spent 150$ to synth seal of evil .... within 1 month of trying and failing .....
      starting from rune of heaven ...
      well excuse me if i say... if non cashier want to dig in starting from rune of beginning : question 1 from how the hell he bring the rune of medium? or rune protection stone ?
      u will say simply tokens ... and u got 5 tokens/day if u are lucky with good events already exist. leaving u hanged up with 1 upgrade each day ...... further more even if you manage to make all the runes ... still need to cash to get these [Lesser Rune Crystal][Minor Rune Crystal]. and the one who decide to heraldry will take forever .. if the cashier took 1 month
      Last edited by VicZar; 12-18-2013, 10:06 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

it says stones drop on L1 and L2 and i havent seen a single stone drop in there, and im pretty sure i can only beat up to L2. with the broken enchantment system and the drastic reduction in ability to level up quickly beyond level 100 it will takes me 3 months before i can beat L3. ive probably done corruption 15 times (30 boss kills) and havent got a single stone. there really is no way to gain strength without cashing at this point. but anybody with half a brain knows better than to cash for items unless you won the lottery or sell loads of crack on the weekends. looking like another year before i get my char up to where id like him to be.

Comment

@lenwc YUP buddy thats what i am talking about ... some fail event and some ppl who use to cover up ..... still doing corruption everyday and no stones just like monster jungle

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
          I've found 2 lionheart stones so far, and I haven't collected nearly enough data to call what chance they drop yet

that being said, I've had a guild mate get 1 on L1 on his first run
          I got one from l2 and l3
          a friend said he got his first on l1 and l2
          Most people I hear get from l6-l10

@Zenzibar
          if you haven't noticed, the last few systems cashers have the obvious advantage (see heraldry and tenets) this is no different.

Its clear that its still possible to get lion hearts from any floor if youre lucky enough so stop your whining
          and secondly
          corruption wasn't made for the low players its an endgame dungeon like void and evil beast

@JPWayne, from my alt farming, its a fact that the point loss for the loser DOES NOT necessarily translate to point gain for the victor

1/ whining is for babies who does not know what is logic!!! . u said its not for low level ppl , then why the drops is worthless? even low level ppl does not need.
          2/ the game says stones drop at L2, and u said L1 and that is a "LIE" unless u got some video to prove it
          3/ stay calm, if u don't have prove for whatcha saying plz don't comment. as i said one of my friends got Fire lord in 1 click, the other hellwing in 2 clicks without passing on gryphon. <== lie until it proven with a video

now same person these lower last lines... pay attention (i mean focus and read) enough of that 8years old kids conversation unless u defend R2.

lets jump to logic ,,,, u "claimed" u got 1 or 2 ... and because u are veeeerrrry lucky. so after how many months will make the green banner? and u need more fire power to get L3 and L4 .... right? if you have a simple logic ... if ... if i said ... see example:
          our beast have patk of 80k (rogue) .... he do to L4 .... L4 give u the second banner(blue) that add to you 1k ............ does someone have already 80k patk ... bother himself with all that luck episodes and these health orbs loosing to get 1k patk?
          but... if u cash .. u can get the blue banner at lvl 50 mortal +1000 will make u rule the server .....
          speaking about insanity .... only the insane will disagree that logic !!!!

so again ,,, go *meep* r2 somewhere else kid ...
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 09:14 AM. Reason: Censored, Merged

Comment

Working...
          X