Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo r2 how could u
    Pat looks like I might get out of eidolon DS range before you can hit scion DS range xD

But actually I don't know if I can do DS again, my final year exam is coming, and I will most likely need to sleep at DS time to make sure my mind is functioning properly the next morning, lol

Comment

Finally something for a 100 scion mage to do! Only been at 100 for about 2.5 months (with no real content changes)!

Comment

For the ones who did all their EH runs already, you only need to be in the same party. I tried it, my alt lvl 100 was outside EH, still getting the items when I was killing the bosses ^^

Comment

hotdogens... awesome!

Comment

These drops from the dungeon, they're not a tradeable item right?
            Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
            Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

Great event. Cannot wait to get eidolon The only sad thing is I upgraded my purple savage to Purple slayers xD
              IGN:Shadow98
              Lvl:101
              Plane:Eidolon
              Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
              Guild:SoulShadows
              Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

gm fix it there`s a major bug ...
                I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                EIDOLON
                LVL: 134
                CLASS: KNIGHT
                MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

There needs to be lvling rewards and a contest i think
                  Was S2slotstein but now im starting over on a new server as S65sluhhtstein. If you knew me on Himeng Valley dont be shy <3!

&

Comment

Maybe next week, slots. Last time they waited a bit.
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

HEY GM. You should separate the Eidolon to those who were scion and mortal for Avernal because it's not fair

TY.

Comment

T.T let me become scion first at least T.T
                        IGN: Ros55
                        lvl: 62+ scion
                        class: priest
                        Server: Himeng valley

Comment

why is it that the items can not be placed in your vault can you fix this?

Comment

2rd rebirth ruin seng bg, they will rule over everything, cashers,
                            hard enough with scions dominating, now even stronger ******* around.
                            should make seng bg mortal/scion and scoin/2rd scion.
                            2rd rebirth at lvl 40 have 30k atk, compare to mortal less than 10k atk in seng bg. re-adjust them.

Comment

Originally posted by R21628709 View Post
                              2rd rebirth ruin seng bg, they will rule over everything, cashers,
                              hard enough with scions dominating, now even stronger ******* around.
                              should make seng bg mortal/scion and scoin/2rd scion.
                              2rd rebirth at lvl 40 have 30k atk, compare to mortal less than 10k atk in seng bg. re-adjust them.
                              Let's see your opinion on that when you're an Eidolon with those same stats.
                              I'm pretty sure when you get nerfed as an Eidolon, you're going to go back on these Forums and complain about how you didn't deserve to be nerfed, blah blah blah, etc.

Comment

Ya know the rebirth is great BUT..... it would have been nice if you Either set new quests or reopened the old ones because this is my Second Rebirth and no additional quests added ..... Come On You have got to have some good dev's there to be able to do that don't you???

Devlmstr LVL 42 Eidolon Tree Of Life Server
                                Last edited by Dingo67; 09-07-2012, 09:06 PM. Reason: using my alt char sorry for that mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X