Un Fair Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un Fair Mount

Dear GM can u make the mount have bestow skill i spend 500+ g.mut to get gryphon then after i got my 1st gryphon then suddenly u GM make free white griffin(Gryphon stats sell 10p-15p gryphon 80p-100p )and Golem(Hellwing stats Sell for 20p-30p compare to hellwing sure 200p+) soo un fair for the other who cash hardly to get gryphon and hellwing too make the upgradable mount op make a bestow skill or something please soo the upgradable mount is still over power sorry for my English : P
    Last edited by batazdark123; 12-15-2013, 04:34 AM. Reason: Very Sorry for my English

Just cause there "was" a cash mount that had better stats or equal to a mount that takes alot of g-muts to get to does not mean it is not worth it. For one the cash mount does not have a reward for it. 2: it normal cost more PCs to max then its counter part from g-muts does...golem ie 27 pc, hellwing ie 25 pcs.

Plus tbh the white griffon is kind of ugly to me and the golem is just as bad, at least the gryphon and hellwing look cool, plus once at kilin thers no mount stronger then it unless you count great phoenix (there is a mount stronger the the GP fyi its not released!!!)
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

if u cash u can have a great mount..than to forge ..its better to cash than to be patient..counting stars or testing your Luck xD
      IGN: FRiTZKiE008
      Server:Sukemo Bluff
      Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
      Guild:J2 Immortals
      Plane:Scion ☣
      Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
      Class:Rogue Shadow
      Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
      MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

IGN: FairyGoD
        Server: Psychodelica
        Guild: NoRules
        Class: Knight(Proctection)

Comment

More More MOunT
          and new Items : thats a coolest game i ever Play !!!....

IGN: FairyGoD
          Server: Psychodelica
          Guild: NoRules
          Class: Knight(Proctection)

Comment

Originally posted by batazdark123 View Post
            Dear GM can u make the mount have bestow skill i spend 500+ g.mut to get gryphon then after i got my 1st gryphon then suddenly u GM make free white griffin(Gryphon stats sell 10p-15p gryphon 80p-100p )and Golem(Hellwing stats Sell for 20p-30p compare to hellwing sure 200p+) soo un fair for the other who cash hardly to get gryphon and hellwing too make the upgradable mount op make a bestow skill or something please soo the upgradable mount is still over power sorry for my English : P
            the question is, can they upgrade their white griffin and golem P.? and the grffin and hellwing are good mount compare to white griffon ( just a flying grffin, while griffin have an violet aura) and golem P. just a like a walking stone, hellwing is a dragon.

and if you see someone ridiing a griffon, you can say this player is a strong, but when you see a player riding a white grffin, " this player is just getting he's/her mount in token just like others.
            Last edited by xshinn; 12-15-2013, 06:14 AM.
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Hey i am strong :P.

But i bought my White Griffon then and Event gave it away for "free" . Cheers for letting me waste my dosh

Anyways why don't you do some maths. I got my White Griffon as i knew i would not be making one or its upgrade anytime soon. Having the Mount made fighting with Zabuga much more fun, rather than a Health Orb swallowing gamble. If i waited to get g-muts to make a Griffon i think i would be playing another game and be level 100 there, before i lucked out on the Mount Upgrade.
              Last edited by Griggle02; 12-15-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
                the question is, can they upgrade their white griffin and golem P.? and the grffin and hellwing are good mount compare to white griffon ( just a flying grffin, while griffin have an violet aura) and golem P. just a like a walking stone, hellwing is a dragon.

and if you see someone ridiing a griffon, you can say this player is a strong, but when you see a player riding a white grffin, " this player is just getting he's/her mount in token just like others.
                Aww..ur statement hurt me a lil bit but I agree with u
                Aim high
                Shoot low

Comment

... Same with Griggle, I got a White Griffin and then they set it up for free. Well the thing is, I had a White Griffin and Gryphon. >.> It was fun wasting my time trying to get a white big ugly bird.

Comment

Working...
                  X