Total Pure Unbalance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Pure Unbalance

So this thread is going to be ....all about the rogues .

First of all , the Mother of crystal saga gave them Stealth . which is the most powerfull skill in my oppinon (the element of surprise) .
    Second of all , they got that amazing dodge that make all your PATK / MATK useless .
    Now they have lifesteal as well . which makes them absolutely imba . ( notice that high level rogues have venom ,so while you get drained of hp , they heal every hit )

And now, with the Tenets you guys made them tanks as well . How many more advantages will you give them ?

The previous event , the turkey bosses could only be killed by rogues . i have 254% attack speed as a knight and i couldnt even take it to half hp by myself .

Gotor . if you have no rogues available at that time , you can say goodbye to gotor for the day

Avernal realm . As any other class you can have as much damage and attack speed as you want , if you hit a bane with a rogue , he would take its 80% of hp before you get to take the other 20% .

Corruption Hermafulous : As a rogue you kill them laser fast , and since they hit you for % of your hp , they dont use orbs . all the other classes must spend more time on them , consuming more Health Orbs . which personally , i need to use 2 HO's for a single complete full heal.

World Bosses . if the certain rogue holds a grudge on you , even if he's got 2 times less stats , you can say goodbye to your RB quest.

The fact that hit rating is so damn hard to get just gives this game a total unbalance .

I've BoL SB which gives 15% hit rate , slayer neck with 8% hit rate, full agi build , and the slayer gloves +14 and i'm still on 57% hit rate . all my attack is completely useless against a rogue with 80-90% dodge , which is so darn easy to get just by going full agi .

So besides the fact that they cant be touched when their dodge increase ,you gave them now the Knight scion skill (bloodlust)so they can lifesteal , and with the tenets you gave them defense (which is something really hard to get on a rogue) while hit rate features , system or items are completely forgotten .

Please take notice of this , or soon you'll find yourself with only rogue players . that's in case anyone still plays this game , cuz for what i've seen , every server beyond s61 is completely dead .

GL
    Last edited by hunterish; 12-15-2013, 10:52 AM.

Actually, it's balanced, and rogue's aren't SO overpowered to make the game unfair.
    Here are many examples;
    Knight's, Priest', and Mage's all have buffs, ranger's don't have that but they have traps while.
    Priest and Ranger's can heal themselves. Rogue's are very fast, but that's their specialty and so is cloaking. Knight's have Dragon Hook, the Explosion move, mages have crater smash, blizzard, Priest have curses, heals, Ranger's have heals, and far distance power attacks.
    Ranger's, Knight's, Priest, and Mage's all have AOE or a far distance attack. Rogue's only have close combat attacks and the skill for rogue's to have that is not until level 70.
    These are all thing's that Rogue's don't have.
    I would keep going but it would be too many examples. And it all depends on level, and how you build your character, like the armor if you socket it with good gems, enchanting it, having a strong insignia, good wings, and a high level soul, etc~.
    Also you can always be a rogue yourself if you find it unfair and that rogue's are the strongest class.
    Last edited by Crystal_Dawn; 12-15-2013, 12:49 PM.
    Crystal Saga
    Plane : Scion☆彡
    Character : (S46)Selphie
    Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

You didn't get the point . Rogues weren't the strongest class until Tenets , beast soul and Heraldry .

Every class has its weakness or flaws , but with these new features they have none . and all your "examples" are completely useless . When a rogue's in stealth , all of that doesnt matter . it's all about if you survive their stun or not

Besides , you can cash all you want on a priest at THIS MOMENT . you can have 4,000,000 matk . a priest will never reach more than 50% hit rate , and they will never , ever land a hit on dodge built rogue .

i was also talking about PvE events . they are clearly advantaged , and i dont think any pro player would dare to argue with that .
      And judging by what you said , its clearly you never played late-game .
      Last edited by hunterish; 12-15-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

u have a point there Hunter.....

Comment

Ok what is this about, pve or pvp. Cause I've been playing rogue long enough to know that it is balanced even if it may not seem like it.
          I get trolled when i try to 1v1 the top knight in my server, he has 37% hit rate and I have 94% dodge and yet he still seems to land every hit and 1 shot me. Really the only imbalance I see is beast soul, once a rogue gets seiryu it lets them pretty much do any dungeon. Right now with out it I have a hard time in corruption.
          Last edited by risengaw; 12-15-2013, 02:10 PM.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Rogues are only good at 1v1

Comment

just another noob crying about rogue being op which is not

Comment

Ummm the strongest Rogue on our server can't handle the strongest knight and another person I think so they are not completely overpowered, but for a fact is if you are a Priest prepare to click that 'Revive in Town' Button ;p
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

We have the strongest rogue on the entire merged west coast pvp servers on our guild, and even with maxed tenets she can't take out gotor faster than our mage. Rogues are strong, but they are not invincible. Some can still argue that a mage is stronger.
                  Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                  I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

look it it differently

priest vs rogue rogue wins priest have low pdef anyways
                    knight vs rogue knight wins knight have high pdef and rogue have low def period
                    ranger vs rogue rogue wins stealth stun dead ranger also have low pdef
                    mage vs rogue rogue will have 50/50 mage low pdef but can stun also and have aoes
                    rogue vs rogue the rotton egg loses

Comment

look it it differently
                      priest vs rogue rogue wins priest have low pdef anyways
                      knight vs rogue knight wins knight have high pdef and rogue have low def period
                      ranger vs rogue rogue wins stealth stun dead ranger also have low pdef
                      mage vs rogue rogue will have 50/50 mage low pdef but can stun also and have aoes
                      rogue vs rogue the rotton egg loses
                      u say it like ranger is not op. go fight a level 150 ranger and u'll see that rouge is nothing compared to it
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal_Dawn View Post
                        Actually, it's balanced, and rogue's aren't SO overpowered to make the game unfair.
                        Here are many examples;
                        Knight's, Priest', and Mage's all have buffs, ranger's don't have that but they have traps while.
                        Priest and Ranger's can heal themselves. Rogue's are very fast, but that's their specialty and so is cloaking. Knight's have Dragon Hook, the Explosion move, mages have crater smash, blizzard, Priest have curses, heals, Ranger's have heals, and far distance power attacks.
                        Ranger's, Knight's, Priest, and Mage's all have AOE or a far distance attack. Rogue's only have close combat attacks and the skill for rogue's to have that is not until level 70.
                        These are all thing's that Rogue's don't have.
                        I would keep going but it would be too many examples. And it all depends on level, and how you build your character, like the armor if you socket it with good gems, enchanting it, having a strong insignia, good wings, and a high level soul, etc~.
                        Also you can always be a rogue yourself if you find it unfair and that rogue's are the strongest class.
                        actually as he said rouges have lifesteal so fighting a knight it will be GG for the knight he/she will get *****

Comment

lol mtdew it depends on the skill u using or your equipments and stats >.>

Comment

....i had it coming , all rogue players came here for a show off comment .

Rogues are that type of class that is hard to land a hit on , but when you do , you kill them . now , its both hard to land a hit on , and to kill them .

That is why the game got unbalanced . cuz they have dodge , hit rate , defense (from tenets), LIFESTEAL , and a huge advantage in pve which helps them improve a lot faster .

In 1 word , they got everything .

Priests have heal and curses . low def , low hp , low hit rate.
                            Rangers have traps (if you get to trap your oppponent) and high hit rate , but their def is also low
                            Knight have def and damage reduction , but they hit slow and they have low hit rate.
                            Mages got huge nuke power , moderate attack speed , moderate hit rate , but really low def .

and ROGUES ... they now have attack power , attack speed , high hit rate , high dodge , lifesteal , and now they also got high defense and hp ( that comes with the tenets and zodiac) . they can get EVERYTHING

If a knight and a rogue would be maxed from any point of view : soul , tenets , wings , handbook , zodiac, etc , the knight wouldn't stand a chance . cuz rogues have everything a knight can never get because of how the geniuses of r2 conceived the game .

Comment

i agree with hunter
                              Originally posted by hunterish View Post
                              You didn't get the point . Rogues weren't the strongest class until Tenets , beast soul and Heraldry .

Every class has its weakness or flaws , but with these new features they have none . and all your "examples" are completely useless . When a rogue's in stealth , all of that doesnt matter . it's all about if you survive their stun or not

Besides , you can cash all you want on a priest at THIS MOMENT . you can have 4,000,000 matk . a priest will never reach more than 50% hit rate , and they will never , ever land a hit on dodge built rogue .

i was also talking about PvE events . they are clearly advantaged , and i dont think any pro player would dare to argue with that .
                              And judging by what you said , its clearly you never played late-game .
                              IGN: FRiTZKiE008
                              Server:Sukemo Bluff
                              Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
                              Guild:J2 Immortals
                              Plane:Scion ☣
                              Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
                              Class:Rogue Shadow
                              Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
                              MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

Working...
                              X