AFK Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Healing

Okay so...wat is wrong with this thing? I set it to heal me at 80% hp, and half the time it doesnt heal me 1 time until im at like 20-30%hp. Please fix this, its so fail its not even funny. Healing should be NUMBER ONE priority over everything else. My bot will spam blood beam 30 times while it should be healing instead of casting the one healing spell it needs to maintain me.

You probably didn't set it up right, take a screenie of how you set it up, and we'll take a look at it.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

AFK just try tp spam all the skills put onto it, so there are times it won't heal because it was trying to use heal at the same time as another skill, and that other skill was "pressed" by the AFK before heal skill.

You should try to NOT put default attacks (blood/light beam) into AFK, that should reduce the amount of times AFK fails to heal on time.

Comment

Usually skills get delayed before being cast if you have too many skills set in your AFK Mode interface.

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
        IGN : Azrielle
        Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
        Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
        Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
        Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
        Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
        Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

I noticed that so i limited it to ONE attack. Just my standard Improved Bloodbeam, in hopes that i would interfer less, but it still has TERRIBLE response time, often getting to 20-30% before the first cast, even tho its set to heal at 85%. The GM's need to improve the basic code, to make sure healing takes priority over all spells, this would probabaly mean a SLIGHT loss in revenue for them because would mean less health orbs being used, so...means this will never happen but would be nice.

Comment

Most people buy health orbs with coupons or get them for free from Day in Vidalia packs, so I highly doubt revenue is even remotely on the list of concerns here.

Are you putting your heal skill in the box where the potions normally go? Have you tried testing just your heal skill with no other attacks at all, not even default, and see if it's still not casting at your set %?
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
              I noticed that so i limited it to ONE attack. Just my standard Improved Bloodbeam, in hopes that i would interfer less, but it still has TERRIBLE response time, often getting to 20-30% before the first cast, even tho its set to heal at 85%. The GM's need to improve the basic code, to make sure healing takes priority over all spells, this would probabaly mean a SLIGHT loss in revenue for them because would mean less health orbs being used, so...means this will never happen but would be nice.
              As I said before, try to NOT put your default attack on AFK panel, because those attacks have no delay/cooldown, it can interfere greatly with the usage of other skills (the game just try to spam all skills that are ready to be used, and a default skill like blood/light beam is always ready). Just put improved blood beam to the "default attack" box below your skill window and remove it from your AFK panel. Hope that helps.

Comment

werty555

aim no heath are give me heath. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                  As I said before, try to NOT put your default attack on AFK panel, because those attacks have no delay/cooldown, it can interfere greatly with the usage of other skills (the game just try to spam all skills that are ready to be used, and a default skill like blood/light beam is always ready). Just put improved blood beam to the "default attack" box below your skill window and remove it from your AFK panel. Hope that helps.
                  Not sure u understand the priest class, 99.99% of our damage (if blood) comes from improved/master bloodbeam. So bascially thats how we do our dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                    Not sure u understand the priest class, 99.99% of our damage (if blood) comes from improved/master bloodbeam. So bascially thats how we do our dmg.
                    you don't understand what he's telling you.

Open your skill menu (V), drag blood beam to default. Now your default attack is blood beam. That means when no other attacks are used (curses, healing), it'll automatically use blood beam. Thus the BB cooldown will not stop you from healing like it is now.

Believe me, you'll still use BB as much as you need. Just go try it.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      you don't understand what he's telling you.

Open your skill menu (V), drag blood beam to default. Now your default attack is blood beam. That means when no other attacks are used (curses, healing), it'll automatically use blood beam. Thus the BB cooldown will not stop you from healing like it is now.

Believe me, you'll still use BB as much as you need. Just go try it.
                      Thanks Squintina for answering that for me, save me time re-typing xD

And ragex0411, I can assure you that I at least understand the priest class as much as you do, if not more. My main which I have been playing since last year is a lvl 100 scion priest, currently farming Exelorn to get the required items for Eidolon, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X