Gem to Coupon, Coupon to Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem to Coupon, Coupon to Gems

I know this has been said many times but I'm here to suggest; can you change the Gem to Coupon/Coupon to Gem option? Give an option something like Exchange 10x Shining to 10x Coupon or 100x Shining to 100x Coupon. =_= Seriously we're developing finger arthritis here for all those clickies.
    • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
    • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
    • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
    • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

There is a thread in the suggestion forum stating this exact same thing. It is gaining quite a bit of support. You should go and show your support there.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by kouhii View Post
      I know this has been said many times but I'm here to suggest; can you change the Gem to Coupon/Coupon to Gem option? Give an option something like Exchange 10x Shining to 10x Coupon or 100x Shining to 100x Coupon. =_= Seriously we're developing finger arthritis here for all those clickies.
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ns-to-gems-x10 here is the thread of gem to coupon
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by kouhii View Post
        .........I've worn out mice causeof the single exchange and yes I did post there, a few times on thread as well....Why i stopped doing it for now. xD No more dead mice

Game: Crystal Saga
        Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
        _________
        Game : Monkey King Online
        Name: Azaleic
        Level : 90
        Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
        BR:135115

Comment

So you never played Star Ocean Until the End of Time and get the reward for a Million Button Presses eh^^

Comment

Working...
          X