Dodge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge

I came across a thought that wouldn't dodge be OP?? I mean if a char has very high dodge would't that char be not taking any dmg making him/her be OP so they can't die and can take alll the time he/she needs in order kill???? Or am I being a very noobie (which i kind of am) or with enough hit points can counter the dodging effects???

well...if u are a scion knight with thorn thing skill even rogues with 100%+ dodge rate will be damaged
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
      well...if u are a scion knight with thorn thing skill even rogues with 100%+ dodge rate will be damaged
      Well yes as it says all mobs around you, but what about other classes, like rangers or priest??? and what about the class knight and if that player isn't using that skill?? so would they be able to hit that other player with very high dodge?????

Comment

even with 100%dodge u will be hit eventually and there are some skills that cant be dodged.(passives mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
          thorn does not work on those who have shenryu does little damage and at example rogue high dodge class = always full hp.

I have seen rogue become god in seng or in other pvp zone

Comment

is it possible that the skill of the insignia(Rage of Explosion) can be dodge by rogues?

Comment

Originally posted by redrior View Post
              is it possible that the skill of the insignia(Rage of Explosion) can be dodge by rogues?
              That skill can be dodged if the player is lucky enough to dodge it.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

HIT rate vs dodge rate, dont forget there is a hit rate
                IGN: xSpade
                Server: zensho Island
                Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
                  HIT rate vs dodge rate, dont forget there is a hit rate
                  (hit rate) it is not easy to find and if you get to 70% + is already much vs 130% dodge rate rogue at max 140% with buff priest.
                  many equip have not hit rate
                  many times the player is forced to use seal light broken and equip special... type (slayer gloves,slayer necklace, titan ring with bonus hit rate) for have only little chance of hit player with high dodge rate with more chance of die before one single hit.

set slayer is obsolete maybe a update of a new set pvp can help... but the gap remains enormous

Comment

Originally posted by strider130 View Post
                    [...]
                    set slayer is obsolete maybe a update of a new set pvp can help... but the gap remains enormous
                    We are waiting for that since over a year...

Comment

What about in dungeons??? if a player has very high dodge ratings, when wouldn't the boss/mob also be not able to hit that player??????
                      1 WORD
                      SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
                        What about in dungeons??? if a player has very high dodge ratings, when wouldn't the boss/mob also be not able to hit that player??????
                        This would once again depend on the hit rating of that boss. Players do not know the stats of the bosses though, so you would have to judge that by using a character with high dodge and running a certain dungeon and checking out the dodge rating vs how many times the boss can hit your toon.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
                          dungeons mobs and bosses have a much lower hit rating than lots of players. im a rogue with 85% dodge (if i remember correctly) unbuffed and dungeons are a breeze. pvp against a ranger with 70%+ hit rating isnt fun at all. rogues are generally pretty weak in terms of pdef/mdef and their dodge is basically their saving grace. for an average rogue to get hit might seem unlikely, but in the event they do get hit you can pretty much guarantee to put a major dent in them, if not kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                            dungeons mobs and bosses have a much lower hit rating than lots of players. im a rogue with 85% dodge (if i remember correctly) unbuffed and dungeons are a breeze. pvp against a ranger with 70%+ hit rating isnt fun at all. rogues are generally pretty weak in terms of pdef/mdef and their dodge is basically their saving grace. for an average rogue to get hit might seem unlikely, but in the event they do get hit you can pretty much guarantee to put a major dent in them, if not kill them.
                            kuja agree with you for dungeons mobs and bosses but (rogue 80-85% dodge rate have a rogue normal )for pvp read my previous post need upgrade a bit in your case.

Comment

Working...
                            X