Best way to spend xtals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to spend xtals?

What is the best items to spend crystals on for a new character?

Wings? Mounts? Pets? Soul? Tenet?

I'm thinking wings since you have access to them at lvl 20

tenets hohohoho not complicated

Comment

Lol spending on wings are the stupidest (mind my bluntness :P). U can get cheap hw from dungeons or sellers. Get mark of god and sell away for money and it way more profitable
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

But tenets require level 50. Haven't played in 2 years, but has levelling to 50 become easier?

Comment

Heroic Wings and Ethereal Wings are farmable, and lots of players sell them, so it may not be a good idea to cash those. Soul can be worked on over time as you level. Purchasing a pet may be a good idea, but you'd want to invest in tenet otherwise. It'll boost you quite a bit once you progress.

Comment

lvl up to 50 1st

Comment

Is there a guide for optimal leveling speed to 50?

Comment

First of All Pack Expander open all space.. you can farm gold easy and make lot of gold
                Second spend money on Soul Pack

Comment

Leveling

I would spend my crystals on stuff that is in demand so I could have loads of money. After that, I'd buy Purified Crystals and Soul Root Crystals a lottttt to max out my Ice Soul (or attempt to) before level 50. Once you hit level 50, stop focusing on Soul. Now use more crystals to buy Greater Pearl of Wisdoms so you can max those tenets. You'll need a great deal of money for this lol.

Leveling to 50 - Easy.

Before I start, all I have to say is NEVER LOG OFF!!! If you need to sleep, just leave the computer on. You don't even need to be in AFK Mode. Just leave it on.

Level 1-30: Buy VIP and then Just stay up for maybe 6 to 8 hours (depending on how fast or slow you level) and get to 30 by ONLY doing your quests! Refrain from using up your bonus AFK.

Level 31-40- Still do your quests, avoid distractions like Sengolia and Guild Resource Battles (unless you want to earn honor fast) because these will slow you down. And do all runs of 'Starglade Tour' everyday. Still refrain from using up your bonus AFK time.

Level 41-45: Do your quests but they'll become more difficult, and some will require you to level. This is when it gets easy. Every time a quest requires you to level, do some optional quests and you can FINALLY start using AFK! You should have well over 24 hours of it by now. Grind mobs levels 3 higher than your own. Also remember to never log off. Rack up those coupons for more AFK Time. And do 'A Day in Vidalia' quests everyday from Ronna The Adventurer on Starglade.

Level 46-50: Quests are now always asking you to level up and they've become more difficult. By now you hopefully have a good offensive pet like a Baby Demon, Super Demon, etc.. And your soul should be pretty high if you followed my above instructions for using your crystals. So you're powerful. I say, every time a quest asks you to level up, go AFK with some 2x xp on along with your natural 2x xp you get from VIP.

If you want to level fast and be one of the most powerful people in the server, do NOT join a guild until you are a Viscount or higher. Make your own guild, earn your honor, get savage sets and there you go

EDIT: Also remember to do Training Grounds with a friend. Really works. Bath and Ladder also works fast too. Do those when you are the right level.
                  Last edited by yellaboyung; 01-07-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

take it from a player who has like 5 cashers on the server. The strongest players in the pvp west servers all are that strong greatly because of tenets. Getting to 50 is not very hard, but if you really want to be really really strong you need to cash like A LOT on tenets. (was it over $3k, dont remember...) Wings are easily farmed until your get to divine feathers, mount can be obtained from multiple events ingame, pets...will just take time, but youll get them eventually...and soul, just keep up with SS, dont cash for it or anything because its like not worth the money. Ice soul is nice, but regularly upgrading it and cashing to upgrade it isn't much of a change.
                    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                    I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

best way is too spend xtals it to upgrade your blessings in that way, u can either sell your blessing seal broken for items or use it for your own good
                      preferably blessings of light cos its the strongest and most handful

Comment

blessing or tenets, straight up
                        What are bugs?

Comment

Yes, give them to me xD

No but seriously, if you don't know how to spend them yourself- then it means you don't really need them.
                          There are better things to use the money on than a pixelated game... this game are nothing worth in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by donaco View Post
                            What is the best items to spend crystals on for a new character?

Wings? Mounts? Pets? Soul? Tenet?

I'm thinking wings since you have access to them at lvl 20
                            upgrade your fruits

boosting beast soul

use to upgrade tenets ( buy GPOW to increased stat )

upgrade your blessing buffs

resets the zodiac to get exp and good items

unlock pet skills

Be a VIP
                            IGN: xSpade
                            Server: zensho Island
                            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Tenets, no questions asked.
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...