Where is the GM? CS abandoned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the GM? CS abandoned?

I need to know if there s a GM in this game. Crystal Saga is full of hackers, offensive people, BOTs and NOTHING happens. The report system doesn t work, nobody is punished or have the account deleted.

welcome to crystal saga ...
    where ,
    the hackers get banned permanently (mythical story)
    BOTs are cleaned and deleted (every 10 years)
    report system works dude (but not enough mods. to watch after each report) as they say... we cannot trace every player (but bring a video and we do an investigation)
    offensive players , u need to punished them yourself ,, how? (cash up for xtalz... be strong ... don't be shy, show your wallet buddy) and beat them.

and you are welcomed,

Comment

If you have a problem with CS, then I suggest another game. Nobody disagrees with what you are saying, however, everyone else just deals with it themselves.... I understand that there are a lot of problems going on in CS, and that the GMs aren't always there, but I have learned to deal with it... Botter? I just PK them whenever I see them soaking up Torches they didn't work to get... In other words, I deal with my own problems, and I don't even cash that much, probably have spent like $600 total since I started playing, but have no problems with things that are going on. Again I agree that a lot of problems have popped up, and that the GMs only ever are around for a maintenance check, but a lot of these problems are easy to cope with....
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
        where ,
        report system works dude (but not enough mods. to watch after each report) as they say... we cannot trace every player (but bring a video and we do an investigation)
        offensive players , u need to punished them yourself ,, how? (cash up for xtalz... be strong ... don't be shy, show your wallet buddy) and beat them.

and you are welcomed,
        Yes!!! Welcome to new CS! Spamers, bad words, playeres selling gold and alts players, mall-mmo for everywhere, a lot of scammers.

But sorry, you will get the answer "File ticket...", "lef the game if you are not happy..", "GM cant be in everywhere..." and much more answer like that.
        Also many "players" start telling you to leave the game if you are not happy playing CS.

My sugestion is not cash more and dont waste your time trying to get a good answer.
        Last edited by WrongTrain; 01-10-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WrongTrain View Post
          Yes!!! Welcome to new CS! Spamers, bad words, playeres selling gold and alts players, mall-mmo for everywhere, a lot of scammers.

But sorry, you will get the answer "File ticket...", "lef the game if you are not happy..", "GM cant be in everywhere..." and much more answer like that.
          Also many "players" start telling you to leave the game if you are not happy playing CS.

My sugestion is not cash more and dont waste your time trying to get a good answer.
          Wrong Train , am happy to tell u .....WRONG answer ... i did file ticket with video... and am still seeing the player around ... after 1 month neither the glitch fixed or the player punished ...
          with all respect but .. u seem new in here

for the admins cannot be everywhere, i said that .. its impossible to watch every player altho

for the bots, its easy verry easy . if the admin kicked the mentioned names with prooves about they are using macros and bots . mall mmo need more than 1 month to recover their loss. thus the server will be happy little bit for 1 month.
          and as i always say how to recognize a bot, i will make a tutorial later on how to recognize them, as i hope the players who work by the tutorial will file a ticket. because u don't need (investigations or to transform into sherlock holms to figure it out, same time no need for science knowledge)

about leaving the game, its also wrong... because others will get bored and leave ... like they did ... so am now considered wellknown player of being Online from day zero.

for the scammers issue,,, i got scammed manytimes but i didn't cry about it and i considered it my fault to trust somone in the game. rather than that i remind the server everyday don't trust someone that can buy mount or VIP for xtalz and gift it to u for gold ... (naturally its illegal) not sure about the gift but VIP selling is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
            where ,

and you are welcomed,
            Show your wallet...Oh yea I did that one, show the green and prove ya got it.

Game: Crystal Saga
            Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
            _________
            Game : Monkey King Online
            Name: Azaleic
            Level : 90
            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
            BR:135115

Comment

Thank you, guys, I m glad you are alive trying to resist. It s sad to see hackers ruining this game and R2 doesn t care.

Comment

but if i have proof that the char im tyring to get unlocked is mine.. and i forgot pass from discontinued use i should get my pass changed... its soo annoying i want my char back i mean any high up person can help i have everything in check

Comment

This is a game where is money involved,so all day you will see good things and bad things, in all online games happens, go to any other game like this and you will see the same things happening.

If you are unhappy with the game, close the chat window and enjoy your game. There are 68 SERVERS and GM CANT control everything that happens in ALL 68+ servers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                    [...] Botter? I just PK them whenever I see them soaking up Torches they didn't work to get... In other words, I deal with my own problems,[...]..
                    Good advice. Especially for people playing on PVE Servers...

It's against their TOS, so it's their responsibility to take care of this issue. It's good enough if there are players who report those bots.

Comment

kill.... them all....
                      f u want to revenge lol...

server:alter of sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by allgamesonline View Post
                        This is a game where is money involved,so all day you will see good things and bad things, in all online games happens, go to any other game like this and you will see the same things happening.

If you are unhappy with the game, close the chat window and enjoy your game. There are 68 SERVERS and GM CANT control everything that happens in ALL 68+ servers!!!!!!!!!!
                        Then I guess, since its a product to be supported, and they clearly "cant be everywhere" then they should stop opening new servers and support the damn ones they have, HUH?

Comment

Working...
                        X