this LOADING again!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this LOADING again!!!!!!!!!

i wait 4 hour's off Loading and still running........u better Focus How you can Get Money From Players/People than to Fixed this ♥♥♥♥ Loading/bugg.............

im thinking to quit this game ..
    r2 are Prolly cant fixed any bugged or any things from this Game....
    but they are Pro, how they can get Money!!!!!

where is the 1st word did i wrote? MemoryLane?
    Last edited by cheto88; 01-11-2014, 10:00 AM.

why did u edit my thread Lane!!!..

Comment

Fudge this Loading don't sound good. Fudge Sticks for 20p sounds very very good.

Why do you guys/girls bother posting odd stuff about infinity and sticky loading for hours. WOW you are so patient. I use Firefox, recently i kept getting too many Flash Crashes whilst trying to have a farmer and main going, so i thought i would switch to Opera. This runs on the same engine as Chrome. Things were good for a while then i began to experience this Stuck on Loading saga which was spoiling my Daily Ladder. I went back to Firefox.
      In Firefox> Help> Troubleshooting you have the option to reset firefox and remove the old profile folder which can become corrupted. It is similar to a clean install of firefox only all your bookmarks etc are still saved. It might be a good idea to run this operation if you experience trouble. A reason for this is that for example, you may have installed Firefox 22 and had umpteen automatic updates applied to get it to its now 26 version. Somewhere in those updates something might have gone wrong. A clean install should fix that but they can be tricky.
      I tried Chrome, it wouldnt save my passwords, same thing happened with Opera. I got loading crashes on Opera, probably same thing happens on Chrome. Think about using Firefox
      When my game starts up it will say infinity%. whatever.. anyways on a blinding connection a few letters of the first word appears, on a good connection the first line appears and on a slow connection i get to see all what the goddess writes out.
      If i have to sit through a second bout of writting then theres something very wrong with my internet and the router gets a good prodding with a cotton bud on the reset button.
      If i get the characters posing loading screen i would usually see 2450Kb/s or 1204Kb/s or 704Kb/s or 248Kb/s and a dodgy 48Kb/s - if this drops down and down in an ever decreasing slide to say 14Kb/s > 13Kb/s > .. Refresh the Browser Tab

I am testing a stuck on loading theory atm, but my servers mob think its just all in me head. This is in its experimental stage but i find in game if i get stuck then clicking on the arrow box of the drop down tab promoting adverts, sometimes forces my page to load onto the next screen... Don't quote me on this lulz... i may be comletely mistaken and have never done such an action ever, i just believe i have @-@ going cs stir crazy

Comment

Originally posted by cheto88 View Post
        i wait 4 hour's off Loading and still running........u better Focus How you can Get Money From Players/People than to Fixed this ♥♥♥♥ Loading/bugg.............
        The mods can't suggest anything more than simply clearing your cache/history/restarting/typical solutions because not everyone is experiencing this loading issue. Hence, it's not a server-wide problem (a "bug" as you put it); it's just a you thing. An actual bug would have to be something that inconveniences everyone, by definition. All they can suggest is what you yourself can do because there's nothing R2 can do if the rest of us are logging in just fine. o.o

Comment

today again:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpl.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1679530

Comment

Name:	Up.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1679531
            I just checked the server status and it seems to be fine. Perhaps you can try using a different browser or even HotSpot Shield as a temporary fix until you can try accessing normally later?

Comment

I tryed with ubuntu chromiun, firefox, ie, reset moden etc etc, clear cache too!!

Name:	tmpl.JPG
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1679532
              Last edited by warSoldier; 01-11-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Firefox browser:

Name:	Captura.JPG
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1679533

Comment

I don't know about Firefox, but I use Chrome for CS on every laptop I have, and I haven't had issues with it. Try using HotSpot Shield as a temporary fix.

Comment

anyway... tks for your help puppet!

Comment

Hopefully you can login soon! >.<

Comment

Working...
                      X